What We Came For

Vultures eyes went wide after what came out of Qibli's mouth...
"Q-Qibli?!" He stammered as he tried to retreat from his grandson's grasp but reconsidered when he felt the weapon pressing against his throat.
Rattlesnake and Sirocco gasped slightly as they looked down to their younger sibling.

"Little brother..?" Rattlesnake asked.
Qibli shot her a deadly glare, "Don't you dare! You have no right to call me that!" He snarled at his sister.

"But we're family-" Sirocco started but Qibli interrupted him.
"Not anymore!" he yelled angrily, "Not after you guys abused me and after Cobra SOLD ME OFF!"
Qiblis eyes were deadly, filled with a striking rage built up over the years.

"Give me ONE good reason why I shouldn't slit your throat right here and now."
He pressed his blade harder into Vultures neck until it started to draw blood.

"Because then you'll be just like us" Spoke a voice from out to the side.
Qibli turned to look at who spoke, from behind Qibli's shocked siblings came a much larger female Sandwing.

Daniel saw Qibli growl and assumed this to be Cobra, however what really sealed the deal were the Chakrams on the side of her body.
"What's the commotion here?! I come back from one assassination and you guys are getting invaded? Pathetic"

"Hello there, Glad you could join us Cobra" Spoke Daniel with a formal tone.

Cobra turned to look at him, she had just come back from one of her jobs so she was still cloaked but Daniel managed to see the puzzled expression from underneath it.
"Who are you?

"Ah, my apologies for not introducing myself, the name's Reaper, though your father here seems to already know about me."
He gestured a claw to Vulture to was shifting his view between Qibli and the blade that he was pressing against his throat.

"Cobra.. Dear... I know I never say this but... Stand down."
This sentence shocked every Sandwing in the room, even Qibli was dumbfounded.

"W-What?! You can't be serious?! You're just going to let a bunch of dragonets run in here and rob you? They're half your size!"
Cobra yelled with anger but Vulture shut her down.

"Yes, and they managed to break into this place and reach the main building without being spotted, nobody's been able to even lay a claw in here before them, so they know what they're doing"

Daniel looked to his friends full knowing that everyone, including himself, had no idea what in the world they were doing and just happened to get lucky with how things played out.

'Yeah we definitely know what we're doing, mhm... Totally.. '
He thought sarcastically as he turned to meet Cobra's eyes.
At this point she had taken off the cloak, or at least partly, her face wasn't concealed anymore but the back fabric still rested slightly on her back.

"What do you want? Gold?" Cobra asked.
Daniel shook his head, "We want what you took from us"

She raised a brow, "Which is?"

"Ask your kids, they're the ones who stole from us anyways" Daniel said as he shot a deadly glare towards Rattlesnake and Sirocco who at this point were shaking with fear.

Qibli looked to Daniel, surprised.
He just shrugged in return,
"Don't look at me, I ain't doing nothing, not my fault they're terrified."

Qibli laughed a little, "Right, whatever you say Reaper"
Qibli looked back into Vultures dark eyes.
"Give back what you stole from us"

"Only on the agreement that you leave right afterwards" Vulture added but Phoenix interjected.

"How about on the agreement that we don't burn your place to a crisp" Peril said with a glare.