Crashing The Compound.

Daniel and Star both touched down on the rooftops where the others were also just arriving.
Daniel had the rolled up posted clutched within his talon, he didn't exactly know how to tell them properly but he'll do it somehow.

Once they re-joined the others Qibli was first to speak up.
"Alright, what did everyone find?"

"The rooftops are completely locked down, me and Wolf met up with Ghost and Karma as we circled the perimeter.
There is a way in but it's guarded by like a dozen of Vultures minions.

Qibli nodded," Alright, me and Sub-zero  potentially found  way in but let's hear what Reaper and Deadlock have to say first.

Daniel took in a breath.
"We got jumped by a trio of Sandwings," Daniel admitted.

"What?! Are you guys alright?" Qibli asked with some fear in his eyes.

"Yeah we're fine, at least at the moment" Star said.
The others were confused.
"What do you mean by that?" Turtle asked as he raised a brow.

"See for yourself" Daniel said as he handed Qibli the wanted poster.
His eyes went wide.
"Woah! You're Wanted all over the continent! And your bounty is... Impressive," Qibli exclaimed.

"Let me see that!" Winter said as he snatched the poster from Qibli's talons.
"A hundred thousand?! Woq we really made Snowfall angry"

"Apparently so." Daniel said. "Luckily for you guys you don't have wanted posters yet, so let's keep it that way." he gestured to Winter and Star who played a part in the destruction of the Great ice wall.

They both nodded profusely with that idea.
"Alright, since Reaper and Deadlock got jumped I think we should just use the potential way we found Scorch" Winter said.

Qibli nodded,
"Right, follow us"

Soon Winter and Qibli began to run across the rooftops, the others followed behind them.
Some of them struggled to keep up since a lot of the jumps were sketchy so they decided to fly next to them.

Daniel however was having a great time and had no issue keeping up since he used to do parkour a long time ago.
He wasn't the best at it and was usually always scared of falling, but now that he had wings he was doing things he would of never dreamed of.

He leaped from one building to the next with ease and easily kept up with Winter and Qibli who were actually not bad at what they were doing themselves.

He decided to take a slightly longer route for fun where he leaped off the main stretch of a building into a wall run on another for a little while before he jumped of onto another building.

Coming up to a sloped rooftop he saw his friends eventually come to a large drop up ahead to which everyone seemed to glide down to the ground.
Instead of doing that however Daniel decided to be a little stylish.

He slid down the side of the rooftop before doing a flip off the end of it for fun.
Afterwards he glided down to where his friends were sitting as they waited for him.

"This the place?" Daniel asked.
Qibli nodded.
They stood In front of a large white and gold marble wall which Daniel guessed was surrounding the compound.
It was luxuriously decorated with neat carvings and easily stood out from the other houses.

"Phoenix, can you cut us through?" Qibli asked.
Peril nodded, thanks to Turtle's magic she focused her firescales to one claw which surprisingly burned hot enough to melt the smooth polished stone.

It wasn't a quick process however as Perils claws kept overheating and she'd end up burning herself after a while so she needed to keep switching between claws.