❝Chapter 6❞

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞 

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞 

I woke up to an alarm. I blinked my eyes at an unfamiliar room. I looked around and the realization hit me. I was married and this was my husband's room. Husband. I looked at my side and frowned, not finding him. Just then Rayyan came out with wet hairs. He had not worn any shirt and his abs were on display. I got myself a hot husband. I blushed and looked down.

His eyes fell on me. "You are up. I was planning to wake you up after I took shower."

I just nodded and walked to the bathroom with my clothes. In between the shower, I heard a knock. "Ayesha, I am leaving for Masjid."

I replied, "okay".

After coming out, I took janamaz and started doing my Fajr prayer with Qur'an in my hands.

When I got up from janamaz, Rayyan was already in the room.

"You can sleep, if you want to." He said giving me a small smile.

"I don't have a habit of sleeping after Fajr."

He hummed. "Me neither. Would you like to have a tour of the house?"

"Right now?" I asked him. He nodded.

"Okay."

We walked out of the room. He showed me different rooms of the Villa. The Villa was really huge. Bigger than Siddiqui Mansion.

 Of course, it would be Ayesha, this place houses more members than Siddiqui mansion, said the voice in my head.

"This is the library." Rayyan said, showing me a big wooden door. "Do you want to go inside?"

I nodded. The door opened to a beautiful view. The library was managed beautifully. I walked inside to see the books stacked in terms of the genres alphabetically.

"Who arranged this?" I asked, still looking at the books.

"Dada Jaan himself prepared this for Dadijaan. Dadi jaan was fond of reading. Abbu told us that this library was a wedding gift for Dadijaan. Later, the books were added by other members."

"Dada jaan is really romantic." I awed. Rayyan cleared his throat and I slightly glanced at him.

"Is it fine if I take one book from here?" I looked at him.

"Of course. It's ours, Ayesha. You don't even need to ask." Rayyan said.

I gave him a thankful smile and started looking for the books. After searching for almost half an hour, I huffed. "I don't know which one to read. All of them look interesting."

Rayyan chuckled looking at me. "Come, I will help you in picking."

He picked up a book for me, and we left for our room. Shortly after, we joined others in the dining hall for breakfast.

"Assalaamu alaykum" I greeted everyone. They greeted me back. "Ayesha, take a sit, baccha." Fareeda aunty said, and I sat beside Rayyan who had pulled out the chair for me.

"How was the night, Bhabhi?" Zainab asked with a smirk.

I choked on the food I was eating. I started coughing while Rayyan rubbed my back and passed me the glass of water.

"Astagfirullah. What kind of behavior is this, Zainab?" Kainat aunty reprimanded her.

"I just asked a question, Ammi." Zainab said giving me a teasing smile while I glared at her.

"You should have asked that question in private." Rehan bhai whispered to her but all of us heard it clearly.

"Rehan." Rayyan gave him a warning look while Hashim bhai who was sitting near him smacked his head.

"By the way, Bhabhi, I heard my friends saying that their sisters talked about pain. Did you feel the pain too?" Zara looked at me intensely. Thankfully, there was no food in my mouth this time. However, I was already red.

"You are still a baby, Zara." Hamid said. "You should not ask such questions and stop being friends with people who talk nonsense."

Zara glared at him.

"Stop talking and have food in silence." Dada jaan said sternly and the rest of the breakfast went away in silence.

🌿🌿🌿

I was getting ready in my room along with Zainab, Zara and Humera appi. They had literally kicked Rayyan out of the room.

Zainab was doing my makeup whereas Humera appi was doing my hair.

"Masha Allah. Rayyan bhai will definitely lose his consciousness looking at you." Humera appi commented as soon as she and Zainab finished their work on me.

"Now, go and wear your lehenga." saying that Zainab pushed me to the closet.

I came out after wearing my dress after a while. Zara looked at me with an open mouth, that made me feel nervous.

However, Zainab and Humera appi's big smiles gave me relief. Just then a knock came through the door. Zara walked to the door and opened to see Rayyan.

Seeing him entering, the girls left giving us teasing smiles. My eyes met his through the mirror on the wall. Mash Allah. Rayyan was dressed in black kurta, and he looked really handsome. Not that he was not handsome before.

"Mash Allah.' Rayyan came towards me and kept his hand on my cheeks and pecked my forehead.

"Everyone is waiting for us. Shall we go?" He said, forwarding his hand. I kept my hand in his and we walked down the stairs. Others had already left, and it was just the two of us. The driver drove us to the hall where our reception was going to be held.

The car stopped outside the hall and the driver left us for a while. I was really nervous. There were going to be thousands of people inside. Rayyan might have seen the look on my face, so he grabbed both my hands in his. "Don't worry. Everything will be fine."

"I have never been in front of such a huge crowd." I said with a small voice looking at him.

He gave me a small smile. "You don't have anything to worry about. I will be there with you all the time. Zainab will be there and even your parents will be there after a while. Now, take a deep breath and exhale."

I did the same as he said.

"If you feel uncomfortable at any time, tell me, okay?" He said and I nodded.

Rayyan opened the car door and went out. He gave me his hand and I got out of the car as well. Thankfully, there were no media people allowed.

We reached the stage within a few minutes and settled on the sofa placed there. The entire time from outside to stage, he had his hands wrapped around my waist giving me a warm feeling.

There were a lot of people around. Most of them were relatives whereas some were business associates of both families.

"Ammi. I missed you." I hugged her as soon as they came to the stage. Simultaneously, I hugged Abbu.

"You know, our house is finally peaceful." Bhai said which earned him smacks from both Ammi and Jannat.

"Abbu." I whined hearing his words.

"Okay, okay, stop teasing her." Abbu said side hugging me.

The rest of the reception went away with meeting various people about whom I probably have no idea. I was really exhausted by the end of the day.

We returned to Khan Villa and shortly after getting refreshed, we called it a night. 

How was the chapter guys? Please comment down your views on it. Guys, please comment.

Lots of love❤️
Samm