❝𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔❞

The next morning, Rayyan opened his eyes to see his wife snuggling with him on his black kurta, which he had made her wear after cleaning both of them.

He looked at the time. There was an hour for Fajr prayer. Without disturbing her, he came out of the blankets and walked towards the bathroom.

Ayesha was still sleeping when he returned from the bathroom. He shook her gently.

"Begum, wake up."

Ayesha whined and pulled the blanket over her head. Rayyan sighed looking at her. He pulled down the blanket and put his hand on her cheek. He moved his head towards her ear and said, "Wake up. Otherwise, you will miss the Salah."

Hearing his words, Ayesha immediately sat up which caused her to wince.

"Are you okay?" Rayyan put his hand on her lower abdomen.

Ayesha narrowed her eyes to him. "You are a beast."

Rayyan laughed hearing her words. "Like you were any better. I didn't know my wife was wild in bed."

Ayesha turned red and pushed her head on his chest. Rayyan wrapped his arms around her rubbing her back.

"Go and freshen up. You can sleep after the prayer."

Ayesha nodded her head and walked in for a shower

Rayyan left for Masjid, shortly after.

🌿🌿🌿

"Where are Bhai and Ayesha?" Zainab asked not seeing them at the breakfast table.

"Not here, obviously." Rehan said to her which earned him a glare.

"Tthey might be sleeping." Hashim said.

Everyone gasped at his words.

"What?" Hashim said looking at his family members. "Why are you all being so dramatic? They had a rough day yesterday. So, it's no wonder they are sleeping till now."

"His marriage to my best friend was the best thing that ever happened. Ayesha, literally, made him sleep till the breakfast." Zainab said with a grin.

"Sorry, we are late. Assalamu ayalakum." Rayyan said joining the breakfast table with his wife.

"Assalamu ayalakum." Ayesha said looking at everyone.

Others returned their salaam.

They had just finished the food when Dadajaan cleared his throat. All turned their heads to him.

"Hashim is getting married in ten days."

"What?" The youngsters except Rayyan exclaimed.

Ayesha turned towards her husband and muttered in a low voice. "You knew?"

Rayyan nodded his head in confirmation.

"With whom, Dadajaan?" Humera asked.

"Maha."

"Our Maha?" Hamid and Rehan exclaimed.

"Yes."

"Oh wow. Congratulations, Bhai." Humera hugged her brother. Others also congratulated him.

"But isn't ten days too early? Why the rush, Dadajaan?" Ayesha asked.

"Actually Bhabhi, I am leaving for Dubai after a month and will return only after two or three months. So, we are rushing the marriage." Hashim said looking at Ayesha.

Ayesha nodded her head in understanding.

"A lot of work is to be done. Are you two free for few days?" Bushra asked Zainab and Ayesha. The girls nodded their heads in confirmation and left with her.

🍁🍁🍁

The ladies of Khan Villa were in the living room choosing jewelry for the nikah.

"What about this one?" Zainab asked, showing a diamond neckpiece which had an emerald stone in the middle.

"I think this will go well with the dress Maha will be wearing." Ayesha said agreeing with Zainab's choice. The woman decided to use that neckpiece for the Nikah.

"Show me that...Rayyan?" Kainat said.

Hearing Kainat's word, the ladies turned towards where she was looking at. There stood Rayyan with his arms crossed leaning on the wall.

It was Rayyan's everyday routine to come home for lunch after praying Zuhr Namaz in Masjid. Ayesha stood up from her place and walked to the kitchen with Rayyan following her.

She put the food in microwave for heating. Rayyan pulled her to him after making sure no one was there except for them.

"I missed you." He said putting his head on her shoulder.

Ayesha chuckled. "We had breakfast together Rayyan. It was just few hours ago, we had met."

"Still, I missed my wife." He said and slightly bit her ear.

"Ouch." Ayesha pushed him away. "You are turning shameless day by day."

He just gave her a smirk. They together had their lunch and Ayesha washed their plates.

Rayyan pulled her to him before moving to the living room. He fixed her dupatta on her head. "Don't stay there whole day, okay? Go to room and study after some time."

"It's okay, Rayyan. I will study at night." She said putting her hand on his chest.

"Ayesha" He warned. He knew how much stress she was taking for the exam. He didn't want her to disrupt her sleeping schedule and be sick.

"Okay, okay. I will try to study by making free time. Now, go otherwise you will be late." She slightly pushed him. He pecked her lips and muttered, "Allah Hafiz."

"Allah Hafiz." Ayesha said and Rayyan left for the office whereas Ayesha joined the ladies.

🍁🍁🍁

Rayyan came out of the bathroom wiping his head with a towel.

"Come here." Ayesha called him and wiped his hair as he sat in front of her. "Didn't I tell you not to take shower at night?"

"You did, begum but-"

"But what, Khan sahab? You know you get headache due to late night showers but still you took it." Ayesha scolded him.

"Okay, don't be angry, Meri Jaan. I will not repeat it next time." He said, turning towards her.

"Did you study in the afternoon?" He asked wrapping his arms around her.

She shook her head negatively. "We went for dress shopping, so I couldn't."

"And jewelries?" Rayyan asked her.

"I will wear the sets which I already have." She told him.

"No, we will-"

"We won't" She cut him off. "Unnecessary expenditure is not good and it's not like people will be really noticing me. I am not the bride so I can wear whatever I want."

Rayyan hummed at her words. Shortly after, they called it a night.

How was the chapter guys? Please share your views on it. Also, don't forget to click the star icon.

Love

Samm