❝𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓❞

"I have to tell you something."

Rayyan nodded at her telling her to continue.

"I... When Ammi first told me about this marriage, I was not sure. I was nervous but most importantly afraid. Afraid of leaving the comfort of my home, of leaving Ammi Abbu. Afraid of new responsibilities. New relationships. Afraid of how my husband would be. I blame the books I read for this though."

Rayyan chuckled at her last statement. She gave him a nervous smile before continuing.

"But now, I am content on how my life turned out. I had always dreamed of a husband who would treat me like those males in books treated their partner. And, Alhamdullilah HE sent me someone better than I had dreamed of. I don't know if it's too early. But I have to say this."

She took a deep breath but did not waver her gaze from his eyes.

"I have fallen for you, Khan Sahab. Completely, Irrevocably and Madly in love with you. I can't function properly without you. You have completely trapped me and my heart and I don't want be free of his trap. You mean the world to me, Khan Sahab. I want to spend this entire life irritating you with my talks and my demands and continue it even after we enter Jannah."

"In Sha Allah." Rayyan muttered with tears in his eyes.

"I love you, Rayyan." Ayesha said, cupping his face. Rayyan brought her hands near his mouth and kissed them.

"I love you, too, Meri Jaan." He replied. "You have trapped me too, Begum Sahiba, and I also don't want you to free me. Alhamdullilah, you are the best thing that has happened to me. I still remember the first time I saw you. You were scolding a couple for making their child work in streets along with you and had literally called an NGO to get that child admitted in a school. At that time, I had thought whoever will get you as a partner would be the lucky one. And indeed, I am the lucky one. You are my everything, Ayesha. And I promise to cherish you, care you, protect and love you with my whole heart for the lifetime and thereafter, if Allah wills."

They leaned towards each other, but their moment was broken by the ringing of the phone. Rayyan groaned and put his head on her shoulder. Ayesha laughed patting his back.

"What?" He asked with frustration after picking up the call.

"What, what? Where are you, guys? And where is my bestie? Did she got kidnapped or something? Why is she not picking up the call?" Zainab threw questions at him.

"Woah, woah. Relax. We are coming." saying that he cut the call.

"That was rude. You should not have hung up the call like that." Ayesha said.

"She is habituated." He replied.

"Khados." She muttered.

Rayyan pulled her to him. "Do you want to see how Khados I am?"

His deep voice made her knees weak. She pushed him away, turning red. "We are getting late."

"Well, I can show you at our room." He said, starting the car.

Ayesha turned red and looked away.

🌿🌿🌿

"Alhamdulillah." Fareeda exclaimed loudly as soon as she saw them entering the living room.

"You are not injured, right?" Safiya, who was still in Khan Villa along with her husband, said, checking her daughter.

"Ammi, I am fine. Nothing happened. You are worrying for nothing." Ayesha said comforting her fretting mother.

"You have some nerve." Zainab exclaimed looking at Ayesha. "Why were you not picking up the call? We were worried."

"Okay, okay. Now, leave that. Let's go. It's time for dinner." Dadajaan said.

They all freshened and met in the dining hall.

"What happened to you?" Rehan asked Humera. Humera was eating the food and glaring at Rayyan time to time. She looked like a fireball. It looked like she was angry.

Everyone turned towards Humera who just focused in eating and glaring Rayyan. Well, angry or not, food is always the priority.

Rayyan looked at her with a frown not understanding why he was the victim of her glare.

"Humera, what happened, baccha?" Fareeda asked.

"Your son is so bad, Tayi Ammi." Humera complained.

"What did I-" Rayyan paused before realisation hit him. It was Humera's first day in Hospital.

Rayyan smirked at her and resumed eating.

"Tayi Ammi." Humera whined looking at his smirk.

"What happened?" Ayesha nudged her husband.

"Nothing much, Ayesha. Humera is acting like that because her best friend is back." Rayyan said.

"Aamira is back?" Rehan said.

Zainab and Hashim, who were sitting on either side of him, smacked his head.

"Oww...Why are you two beating me? Aamira is the only one who is out of Pakistan, right?" Rehan asked rubbing his head.

"Bhai is talking about Shahzain." Hashim said looking at Rehan.

"Shahzain is back?" Bushra, Humera's mother, exclaimed with happiness. She had always liked the boy.

Humera groaned, while others chuckled.

"Don't worry, Appi. He will not be able to beat you. You are the best." Ayesha said giving Humera a big smile.

"Actually, ouch" Ayesha pinched his thigh before Rayyan could irritate Humera more.

"I will see in our room." Rayyan mouthed narrowing his eyes at his wife who was looking at him with a very innocent face. Looking at her, some naughty thoughts were coming up in his mind.

🍁🍁🍁

Rayyan trapped Ayesha in between him and the door as soon as he entered the room. Ayesha pushed him a little, but he did not budge. Instead, he put his hands on her waist and brought her closer to him.

He looked at her lips and then at her eyes. Ayesha blinked at him as if to give him permission.

Rayyan slowly pressed his lips to hers. Ayesha squeezed her eyes close and slowly put her hands on his chest.

The moment their lips met each other, butterflies erupted on their stomachs. Rayyan slowly moved his lips to her jawline and then to her neck. She moaned when he sucked a part of her neck. Rayyan smirked knowing it was her weak spot.

He brought his lips back to hers and hungrily kissed her. They parted away after feeling out of breath. Ayesha kept her head on his chest. After staying like that for some time, he picked her up and went to bed.

Slowly, one by one, their clothes got separated from their body and they finally became one that night, with moon peeking at their pleasurable experience through the small portion of window which had no curtain.

How was the chapter guys? Please share your views on it. Also, don't forget to click the star icon.