❝𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕❞

Ayesha woke up earlier than other days. She looked at her husband who was still sleeping and glanced at the time. There was enough time, so she stood up and went to get freshened up.

After coming out of the bathroom, she walked to bed and sat at her husband's side. She ran her fingers over his hair. Rayyan opened his eyes feeling her massaging his head. Ayesha smiled at him and kissed him near his lips.

"Happy Birthday."

Rayyan pulled her on him and kissed her hard.

"This is the perfect way to start my day. Thank you, Meri Jaan."

Ayesha put her head right above his heart. Rayyan held her tightly and closed his eyes embracing the peace her presence brought him. If there was someone after Allah SWT who gave him peace, it was the woman in his arms. His Begum Jaan.

They parted after a few moments. They did their Wudu and Rayyan left for Masjid whereas Ayesha took out the prayer mat and Quran and started her Fajr prayer.

After finishing her prayer, Ayesha took out her books to study. She sat on the bed with a book in her hands. Rayyan looked at her for a few seconds before exiting the room.

He went straight to the kitchen. As the room was dark, he switched on the lights. He looked around and took out a few raw eggs. He started preparing egg toast for the two of them. He prepared the coffee just like she liked. After breakfast was ready, he put them securely on a tray and walked towards their room.

He put the tray on the bedside table and sat on the bed. He put the food near her mouth. She looked at him. "It's okay. I will have myself." Rayyan shook his head negatively and fed her himself, while she admired him with a constant smile on her face. When she urged him to eat, he happily obliged and had breakfast along with her. After finishing the food, he wiped her mouth and left the room taking tray with him.

Rayyan washed the utensils and returned back to the bedroom. He took out his laptop and went to the couch. The couple did their respective works in silence.

A knock on the door broke the silence prevailed in the room. Rayyan stood up and opened the door.

"What happened?" He glared at his brother who was sulking early in the morning.

Rehan tried pushing his brother. "Where is Bhabhi?"

When Rayyan didn't budge from his place, still blocking him on the door, Rehan screamed. "Bhabhi, Bhabhi."

Rayyan gave his brother a death glare for disturbing his wife and pushed him but before he could shut the door on Rehan, Ayesha appeared behind Rayyan.

"Rehan Bhai?" Ayesha called him, placing her hand on her husband's arm.

"Bhabhi, your husband is so cruel." Rehan whined complaining to Ayesha.

"Why are you here?" Rayyan said to his brother. "Behave." Ayesha slapped his arms seeing her husband being rude.

"Ammi is asking for Bhabhi." Rehan said looking at them.

"Why?" Rayyan asked him.

"How would I know?" Rehan said.

Rayyan and Ayesha looked at each other before Ayesha left with Rehan.

🌿🌿🌿

Seeing Rayyan walking towards the door, Ayesha stood up from her place where she was sitting and making arrangements for marriage with her in laws. She walked Rayyan to his car.

Rayyan pecked her forehead like usual and before he could open the car door, Ayesha stopped him. He looked at her with furrowed brows.

"I want to go to Masjid for Zuhr Namaz with you. Will you come to pick me up?" She asked him.

"Okay, get ready by the time I will be here." Rayyan replied. Ayesha nodded her head and looked around before pecking his cheek.

Ayesha watched Rayyan's car zooming out of her sight. She walked in and joined the other ladies.

Ayesha heard Zainab calling out for her as soon as she entered the house.

"What happened?" She asked, looking at Zainab who seemed worried.

"We have to go to uni. Go, get ready, fast." Zainab said pushing Ayesha.

"Will you tell me why?" Ayesha asked.

"I will tell you on the way. Now, go fat." Zainab said and Ayesha ran to her room. She opened the university mail being confused by Zainab's behavior and gasped. They had an international seminar at 10 and it was already 9:10. With Islamabad's traffic, it always took them around half an hour to reach the university. Ayesha got ready and sending a quick text to Rayyan about her whereabouts, rushed down.

"How come none of us checked the mail?" Ayesha said after settling in the car.

"I know, right. I hope we reach there on time." Zainab said panicking.

"In sha Allah, we will." Ayesha said.

"Alhamdullilah" The girls muttered as soon as they reached the university gate. Showing their id cards, they entered the gate.

"Zainab, Ayesha." They turned their head to see their friend, Sajal, waving her hand to them.

They walked towards her.

"It's about to start in a few minutes. Come." saying that Sajal led the girls to the auditorium.

They took their seats in the auditorium. A man in his late twenties walked in the stage.

"Oh wow, It's Arsalan Sheikh." Some girls whisper shouted.

"Hello, everyone. I am Arsalan Sheikh, the CEO of Sheikh Security." With that, the man, Arsalan started his discussion. Ayesha and her friends listened his lecture. The discussion went for about two hours.

After the end , she stood up and walked towards the gate. There were two cars waiting for Zainab and Ayesha. The driver opened the door for Zainab whereas Ayesha went to sit in her husband's car.

How was the chapter guys? Please vote and comment guys. Please, please. I really feel motivated with your interaction. So, please show some interest.