❝𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐❞

Two months later

Ayesha suddenly woke up from her sleep and dashed to the washroom. These past few weeks had been hard on her. She was puking almost everything. She felt someone gathering her hair from back. She leaned at him. Rayyan wiped her mouth after she threw up. After returning to the room, Rayyan gave her water to drink. She drank a few sips and gave him the glass back.

"I want to go out." Ayesha said leaning on his arms. Rayyan nodded and the two of them walked out of the room to the garden.

"What do you want it to be?" Ayesha asked walking on the grassy land.

"I don't have any preference." Rayyan shrugged.

Ayesha gasped. "You are kidding, right?"

Rayyan shook his head negatively.

"You are so boring." She huffed. "I can't even argue with you about baby's gender."

Rayyan pulled her by waist and smirked pointing her bulged belly. "This would not have happened if I was boring, Begum."

"Oh really." Ayesha said wrapping her hands around his neck.

Rayyan pecked her lips, but she pulled him closer and kissed him hard. Rayyan smirked and increased the pace of the kiss. Pregnancy had made Ayesha bolder. Their passionate make out was broken when they heard a scream.

"Astagfirullah."

They turned towards the owner of the voice to find Rehan standing with his back facing them.

"You have a room for yourselves. Why don't you do all the unholy things there?" Rehan grumbled.

Rayyan glared at his brother for ruining their moment. "Why are you here?"

"For morning walk." Rehan replied.

Ayesha narrowed her eyes at her brother-in-law. "Since when do you start going for morning walk?"

But before Rehan could reply to her, they heard footsteps nearing them. They turned their heads to see Zainab, who suddenly stopped walking to see Rayyan and Ayesha.

Rayyan looked at them. "So, this is the reason for your morning walk. You couldn't even wait for a few hours? Shall I call maulvi Sahab right now?"

Rehan and Zainab glanced at each other before returning to their respective rooms.

"They are too impatient." Ayesha said laughing.

"They waited all these years but could not even wait for few hours." Rayyan said shaking his head.

"I think they are impatient for wedding night." Ayesha said.

"Begum." Rayyan stared at her with wide eyes.

"What? It's true. I am pretty sure Zainab will be pregnant within a month." Ayesha said shrugging. Well, apparently pregnancy had made Ayesha speak without any filter.

"Meri Jaan, let's focus on your pregnancy, yeah?" He said wrapping his arms around her belly. He did not need to discuss the sex life of his brother and sister like cousin.

Ayesha wrapped her arms around her husband and said, "I am sleepy."

Without any delay, Rayyan picked his wife in bridal style and went to their room. When they reached the room, Ayesha was already asleep. The pregnancy tired her a lot. She would feel sleepy very often.

🌿🌿🌿

"Ayesha, Jaan. Wake up" Rayyan shook her gently.

Ayesha whined sticking closer to Rayyan.

"Wake up before Zainab barges in." He whispered in her ear caressing her head. She woke up rubbing her eyes. Rayyan pecked her forehead and Ayesha went to washroom to freshen up.

Rayyan entered the closet to get ready. Ayesha entered the closet at the exact moment he finished dressing up. He went out to let her get ready. Rayyan was scrolling his phone sitting on the bed waiting for Ayesha to come out when the door to their room was opened suddenly. Rayyan glanced up the door to find his brother taking heavy breaths.

"Rehan? Are you okay?" Rayyan asked being worried.

"Where is Bhabhi?" He asked Rayyan. As if in the queue, Ayesha came out.

"Rehan Bhai?"

"Bhabhi, are you sure she will say Qubool Hai? She is not marrying because of Chacha Chachi's pressure, right?" Rehan asked panicking.

Rayyan gave his brother a glass of water which Rehan accepted and gulped in a go.

"Didn't you talk to Zainab about the marriage?" Rayyan asked his brother.

"I did, Bhai. But what if she was saying she is ready just for her parents?" He replied.

"What if she said because she wanted to marry you?" Ayesha asked him back.

Rayyan put his hand on his brother's shoulder and said, "Don't worry. She is not someone who will take her life's biggest decision due to other's pressure."

Rehan nodded and left for his room whereas Ayesha went to Zainab's room.

"Masha Allah, look how pretty my sister-in-law is." Ayesha said after seeing Zainab who was decked up in a beautiful dress.

"Alhamdullilah, you are here." Humera said looking at Ayesha. "She is getting wedding jitters."

Ayesha chuckled remembering her own time. Zainab came to sit beside Ayesha on the bed while others left them alone.

"Did you feel the same?" Zainab asked her.

Ayesha nodded her head. "Don't worry. This feeling will pass shortly. You love Rehan Bhai, don't you? Then what's the problem?"

"I do but what if he does not?" Zainab asked.

Ayesha laughed remembering how Rehan was panicking just like her.

"What? Why are you laughing?" Zainab whined.

"Don't let negative thoughts cloud your mind, Jaani. You will be fine. We are all here for you. And if Rehan bhai has not fallen in love with you yet then what's the problem? He will surely fall in love in the near future. After all my bestie is so lovable."

"But-"

"You told me you prayed istikhara before giving your decision. Nikah is a beautiful bond Allah SWT created for us. Don't let Shaytan manipulate you, okay?" Ayesha said kissing Zainab's head.

Zainab nodded. Ayesha put her head on Zainab's head and muttered Ayat al kursi.

After that they left for Masjid. Ayesha stayed by Zainab's side throughout the entire ceremony in Masjid. After signing the Nikah papers, they returned to Khan Villa.

As soon as Ayesha entered the living room of Khan Villa, Rayyan came by her side with a glass of mango juice. Ayesha smiled brightly and gave him a peck on his cheek and said, "Did I tell you I love you so much?"

Rayyan pecked her nose and said, "Not today."

Ayesha put the glass on the table and wrapped her arms on his torso. "I love you, Khan Sahab."

"I love you more, Begum Sahiba." Rayyan said before making her drink the juice. 

How was the chapter guys? Please share your views. Also, vote the story and follow the writer