❝𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗❞

It was finally the day of Hashim and Maha's Nikah. The Khan Villa was beautifully decorated. Ayesha had already left to be with Maha which was why Rayyan was sulking at his room. For the last two days, he had not gotten any time with his wife as they both were busy in preparations. And on top of that she had left for the Malik household last night.

"Bhai, let's- You are not ready, yet?" Rehan said entering the room. He looked at his brother who was sitting on the bed with a deep scowl.

"Go away." Rayyan glared at Rehan.

Rehan shook his head seeing his brother and dialed Ayesha's number but even after continuously trying, she did not pick up. So, he called Zainab.

"Come naked." Zainab's voice came from the other end of the phone, making both brothers' eyes wide since the call was on speaker.

"I got my clothes. I didn't call you for this." Rehan said before she could cut the call.

"You got the dress?" Zainab asked.

"Yes." Rehan replied.

"The same one which I kept in your closet?" She asked again.

"Yeah."

"Did you pair with those white shoes and black watch?" She questioned.

Before Rehan could say another 'yes', Rayyan snatched the phone.

"Where is my wife?"

Zainab gasped hearing Rayyan's harsh tone.

"She is just here, Bhai. Wait, I will give the phone to her."

"Ayesha, Bhai is calling you. Where is your phone?" Rayyan heard Zainab talking to his wife.

"I might have left in the room where we slept." Ayesha replied to her before taking the phone and going to the balcony of the room they were in.

"Rayyan?" She spoke.

"Come back." Hearing Rayyan talking in a baby way, Rehan gasped and looked at his brother with wide eyes. Rehan had never seen Rayyan behave like that. His brother was always the mature and no nonsense one.

Seeing Rehan's expression, Rayyan glared at him and kicked him out of the room.

"Are you still at home? Shouldn't you leave for the masjid by now?" Ayesha asked her husband.

"I am not going until you come here." Rayyan said stubbornly.

Ayesha sighed by hearing his words.

"Stop being a baby and leave for the masjid, already. We will meet there. I have a lot of work here." saying that she hung up the call.

"Begum..." He whined before looking at the disconnected call and threw the phone in bed with a huff and got inside the closet to get ready.

After some time, he came out of the room. Rehan quickly went inside his brother's room praying to Allah to keep his phone intact since his brother looked angry.

The Khans went to the masjid. The Nikah was conducted in a simple manner with just the families and close relatives.

After Nikah, everyone went to the Malik Mansion since the rukhsati was going to take place at the bride's house itself.

As soon as he saw Ayesha, Rayyan pulled her to him and led the two of them to a corner. He put his hands around her waist and his head on her shoulder.

"I am angry with you." He muttered nibbling her ear.

"Does not look like it, though." She said controlling herself from moaning since her husband was sucking on her sweet spot.

Rayyan bit her neck and she screamed. "Rayyan."

She pushed him off and glared at him. Rayyan smirked pulling her closer. "It was just the trailer for hanging up the call in the morning. Tonight, I will give you a punishment for ignoring me for the past two days."

She hit his shoulders before pushing her head on his chest.

They stayed in each other's arms absorbing the warmth and peace the hug provided them.

"Rayyan bha- Astagfirullah." Rehan screamed the last word. He had come to call his brother since it was the time for rukhsati but had no idea he would find the couple in an intimate embrace.

Ayesha pulled apart quickly from her husband and ran away from there. Rayyan glared at his brother who at least had the decency to close his eyes. After slapping his brother's head, Rayyan left from there with Rehan by his side.

Instead of going to where his brother was standing, he went on the opposite side and tapped Ayesha's shoulder. Ayesha's eyes widened remembering the moment of a few minutes ago.

"I have something to talk to you about. Can we?" Rehan asked her.

Rayyan, who had seen his brother going towards his wife, followed Rehan and stood beside his wife.

"What do you want to talk about?" Rayyan asked putting his one arm around Ayesha's waist.

"Lovesick puppy. Can't even leave his wife alone." Rehan muttered, narrowing his eyes to his brother. He ignored his brother's glare and took a deep breath.

"I want to get married." The couple looked at him with wide eyes hearing his words.

The three of them walked to a corner to not let anyone hear their conversation.

"Do you have any girl in your mind?" Ayesha asked internally praying he will say 'no'.

The two brothers shared a glance before Rehan nodded his head.

"Who?" She asked in a low voice thinking about her best friend. Zainab would be heartbroken if Rehan had someone else in his mind. She could picturize the heartbroken Zainab in her head.

"Zainab." Rehan said looking at his sister-in-law. Ayesha stood in front of them in a blank expression, not believing his words.

"Begum?" Rayyan softly touched her arm seeing her giving no reaction.

Ayesha gave a small smile to her husband before turning to Rehan. "I think you two would be perfect. How about you talk to your parents after our exam?"

"But what about Zainab?" Rehan asked with a worried expression.

"Did you know I will accept your proposal?" She asked her husband who shook his negatively.

"See, even your brother did not know I would say 'yes'. You would not know until you sent the proposal." Ayesha said looking at Rehan.

"So, I should talk to Ammi and Abbu?" Rehan asked.

"Yes, but only after Zainab completes her exam. Don't bring this topic before that." Rayyan said.

Rehan happily nodded and left leaving the couple alone. He knew if Ayesha asked him to go one with the proposal it meant there was a high possibility of Zainab accepting his proposal.

The couple looked at Rehan and Zainab arguing with each other in the distance. Rayyan wrapped his arms around his wife.

"They look good." Ayesha said leaning towards him.

"But we look better." Rayyan said looking at his wife who gave him a beautiful smile which had the power to make his day the best.

How was the chapter guys? Please share your views on it. Also, I am thinking of ending the story soon.