❝𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏❞

It had already been six months since their marriage. They were slowly falling for each other.

These past months had been hard for them. They both were so busy in their professional life that they had not gotten much time for each other. Now that his project and Ayesha's internship had completed, Rayyan had decided to take his wife out. Hence, Ayesha was getting ready for a dinner date. She was really happy. Despite sharing bed and room every day, she had missed him.

Rayyan entered the room when Ayesha was adjusting her dupatta. Their eyes met each other in the mirror. They held their gaze for a while before she broke it by lowering her lashes. Rayyan walked towards her and kept his had on her head before murmuring a dua. "Masha Allah"

"Shall we?" he said forwarding his hand to her. She shyly nodded and kept her hand on his. They walked down the stairs hand in hand.

"Oh my, where are you going like this?" Rehan's voice grabbed their attention when they were walking towards the door.

Zainab, who was standing beside him, gasped dramatically. "Are you going on date? Wow, so romantic."

"Does that mean, I will become Chachu, soon?" Rehan said with a big smile.

"Shut up." Rayyan shouted.

Rehan gave him a pout. "I want to play with little babies, Bhai "

"Get married and make your own baby and play with him." Rayyan told him and walked away with his wife.

Rayyan strapped his seatbelt and looked towards his wife who had a frown on her face. He sighed and turned towards her, cupping her cheeks. "Don't overthink. In Sha Allah, we will have babies. But only after you complete your study and are ready for the responsibility. For now, let's enjoy ourselves. I want to spend lots of time with my wife before our babies come and take you away from me."

Ayesha nodded her head with a big smile and got a forehead kiss in return.

They drove to the restaurant Rayyan had booked in silence occasionally glancing at each other.

🌿🌿🌿

The place was beautifully decorated for them. The entire terrace was void of people except them. The bright full moon shining in the sky was adding beauty to their first date. Rayyan pulled out the chair for her.

"This place is so beautiful." Ayesha awed at the place. Rayyan smiled at her statement.

"So, what would you like to have?" He asked, forwarding her the menu. They gave the order to the waiter after a while.

"I like the decoration." Ayesha said for the nth time that evening. The setting was simple but aesthetic.

"I am glad." He said, looking at her.

"How did you and Zainab become friends?" He asked the question that had been bugging his mind for a very long time.

"Some seniors had pranked me and gave me the wrong direction to the class. So, I went towards the exit of building as per their direction and bumped into her on the way. I asked her the way to the class, and she led me. A week later, I heard her plan of taking revenge on those seniors who had apparently pranked her too. When she saw me, she was scared at first but started threatening me by using your name. So, I told her I won't complain her in one condition and when she asked about the condition, I told her my decision to help her and boom, we became friends." She said, remembering the prank.

"You helped her in pranking?" He exclaimed with wide eyes.

"Yeah." she said with a sheepish smile. "It had been long since I had pranked, so..."

"Great, we have another prankster in the family." He shook his head in amusement.

"What about you? You never did anything?" She asked.

"Nah... Rehan was enough and sometimes Hashim would also join him. I was kind of a nerd." He said rubbing his neck.

"Hmm... I can picture young Rayyan with glasses burying his nose in the books. How cute!!" She spoke. "Wait!! Did you have glasses back then?"

"Nah." He shook his head negatively.

"Oh." She spoke. "Either way, you probably were a cute nerd." She pinched his cheeks.

Rayyan frowned and swatted her hand. "Don't call me cute."

She laughed at him. "Cutie Rayyan."

He narrowed his eyes at her.

Before they could add some more words to their talk, their food arrived. They had the food in silence.

"Rayyan?" She called him as they were getting ready to leave.

"Yes, begum."

"Can we take some pictures?" She asked cutely.

Rayyan chuckled but nonetheless nodded. They clicked their photos and walked.

"Thank you for visiting us." The manager said as they came near the exit.

Rayyan nodded.

"It was an amazing experience, especially the decorations." Ayesha said beaming at him.

The manager gave her a smile and glanced towards Rayyan before saying, "Actually, ma'am, the decoration was done by sir, himself."

Ayesha looked at her husband in shock.

"When did you manage to do all this?" She asked him settling on the car.

Rayyan just shrugged his shoulders.

"Rayyan, say na." She whined.

Rayyan chuckled and said, "During my free time."

"Where are we going?" Ayesha asked seeing him driving to the different directions.

"Somewhere" He replied.

Ayesha narrowed her eyes at him and gasped dramatically, "Are you kidnapping me?"

"What if I am?" He said playing along with her.

"Then, I will happily get kidnapped with you only if you buy me panipuri." She said with a cheeky grin.

"Seriously?" He scowled.

"Ice cream will also do." She spoke.

"Done." He said stopping the car.

"Why did you stop the car?" She asked in confusion.

"For your ice cream, begum." He said with a smile pointing at the ice cream parlor at front.

"You are the best." Ayesha exclaimed and kissed his cheek and ran out of the car. This happened so fast that Rayyan was unable to fathom whether it was a dream or reality.

He was still in daze when his extremely happy wife knocked the car window. He rubbed the place where she had kissed while his ears turned little red. Shortly after, he took a deep breath and joined his wife. 

They had a date night!!! How was the chapter guys? Please share your opinions in comment and also click the star icon.

Jummah Mubarak everyone