𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕘𝕠𝕕...𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖?

Tw-Ocd panic attack at the end

Tw-
Ocd panic attack at the end. If Your uncomfortable you can just skip past it. And I'd you need to talk my DMs are open ❤️

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

The next day, after Giana has finished teaching us, Toni and I sit in her room. Toni sits at her vanity table, and I sit in awe watching her apply her makeup. I've never been one to wear makeup.

I didn't see a point considering I didn't leave the house and didn't interact with anybody. Instead, I'd sit and read any chance I got, but as I sit here and watch Toni, I'm honestly amazed. She started with her eyeshadow showing me the bright colours in the palette as she uses them, and explains what she's doing as she places, applies them to a brush and sweeps it across her eyes. She starts with a bright orange on a small brush and begins working it into her crease while blending the edges with a soft yellow. She then tells me she's doing a cut crease, which I question and quickly look up on my phone. Once I understand, it's just applying concealer to her eyelid. I look back up at her as she shows me another palette and points to two colours in it.

"Should I use this purple or the shimmery one?" She asks me, pointing to the two purples.

"Before today, I haven't even been to a makeup store," I tell her.

"So you still haven't been to one? Why until today?" she asks me in confusion.

"Well, with the amount of makeup in that drawer, I'd class that as a store." I joke, and she lets out a small laugh. "Besides, even if I recommended one, I know you'd just pick the one you wanted anyway."

She laughs as she begins to dip a new brush into the purple she was going to use. "That is true." She then pats the soft lilac colour onto her lid and turns to me, closing her right eye, to which she applied the purple too. "Does it look okay?"

I look in amazement, she's blended the top of the purple into the orange in her crease, and her eyes perfectly resemble a sunset on a summer evening. "It looks amazing. How did you do that?"

"I just enjoy playing around with colours and blending them. Honestly, I think you can use any colours together, and as long as you have a fluffy brush to blend them, it would look great." She tells me, turning back to her mirror and repeating the same on the other eye. Once she's completed that, she grabs a smaller brush from her collection and dips it in the purple, before gently brushing directly under her eye and blending it with the yellow she already used. She then grabs what looks like a felt tip pen and starts to draw a line from the corner of her outer eye, and flicks it at the end so the line tapers even thinner. She draws another line from the tapered edge to her eye, and then lines the edge of her eye, and then draws another one across the space where her eyelashes meet her eyelids. She repeats it on the other eye and leans back, looking in the mirror, inspecting what she's just done.