𝔽𝕒𝕥𝕖?

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"Evelina."

Oh my lord I'm having some serious deja vu.

"Evelina."

Fucks sake.

"What." I murmur.

"Your on my IV." Adrian whispers and I immediately sit up.

"Sorry." I mutter, straightening out the small tube that's in his hand.

"The doctors going to be here any minute for a check and then they should be bringing the discharge papers." He tells me and I nod my head, running my hand down my face in exhaustion. 

"What time is it?" I ask, dropping my forehead onto the mattress beside his hip.

"9am."

I let out a loud groan. "How long will the discharge papers take to get? Because believe me it won't be after the doctor comes in. We asked for them in the morning and we didn't get them till 5pm."

"The doctor should be here in five minutes."

"Right. I'll wait till after the doctor comes, mama should be here by then and I'll take your stuff home with me." I tell him, lifting my head off the bed when there's a knock on the door and the doctor comes in.

"Okay Mr Sullivan." The doctor says, rubbing handgel into his palms. "I'm going to preform one last exam on you and if everything is fine there, we should be releasing you today. I'll have a conversation with you about what you need to do at home but you will be sent home with a leaflet just incase. So shall we get started?"

Adrian nods his head and the doctor comes over to him on the opposite side of the bed I'm sat next to.

"Are you experiencing any headaches, dizziness or numbness?" The doctor asks.

"No."

"Any tingling, tremors or loss of balance?" He asks again and Adrian shakes his head. "Do you know who that is over there?" He points to me and Adrian just smirks.

"Unfortunately, yeah I do." Adrian replies and my eyes roll involuntarily.

"Shut up." I mumble.

"Okay, can you stand up for me?" The doctor questions and Adrian gets out of the bed and stand up, completely towering over the doctor. Honestly, if I were the doctor, I'd be extremely intimidated.

The doctor hold out his hands and asks Adrian to push against them, which he does. He then asks him to walk to the bathroom and back which Adrian does too and this time he's not shaky at all compared to how he was two days ago.

The doctor proceeds to ask more questions until finally he's done and Adrian sits back down on the bed.

"Right. Everything seems perfect here which means we will be able to send you home today." The doctor smiles. "So. As I told you the other day, your unable to drive for the next six months at least. Also avoid risky activities like contact sports or even climbing a ladder. Avoid strenuous activities, such as bicycle riding, jogging, weight lifting, or aerobic exercise, for 3 months. You can still work out a bit, if you want to do sit-ups but don't push yourself and be careful." The doctor hands him a leaflet and Adrian takes it from him. "A full list of what to avoid is in there."