𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

I can't sleep.

I've been trying.

I've been trying to fucking hard but I can't. I've gotten so used to Lina being there at night because everytime I close my eyes I just see her in that fire.

All the what if questions run through my head. What if she hadn't have woken up? What if she woke up too late and there was no way out? What if her window was locked and she couldn't leave and nobody could get in?

Fuck.

Atleast at the hospital I knew she was there and I didn't have to worry about it. Even when she was living here, she may have avoided me but I knew she was here and if there was a fire, I know she'd be the first person I'd get out.

After I've been whooped by my own mother and sister for choosing someone else over them first.

I groan and cover my face. I'm even back to square one with her fucking dog.

God I hated him at first. I honestly thought he just looked like a horse and I hated how protective he was of Lina. Everytime I so much as came near her, he'd start growling like crazy and barking at me.

But then that night of the fire, it changed and while she was away he trusted me to look after him. Even when she was back from hospital he was fine with me. It was like he knew I saved her and he was thankful for it and god forbid but I did fall in love with that dog.

He's loyal to a fault and I know he'd protect Lina with his life just like I would. The thought calmed me. We were like her two body guards but now he hates me and she hates the things I've done and it's just all gone backwards. It wasn't suppose to end up like this.

My head is killing me. The doctor said that would happen and said to just take normal pain killers but I don't think I can stand up and get them from my desk without passing out or throwing up.

I pull my phone from the night stand and open it, turning down the brightness and opening Lina's contact.

A.S.S:
You awake?

Lina🐾:
I am now. What
do you want?

A.S.S:
Can't sleep.

Lina🐾:
Your not jerking off
right?

A.S.S:
Wtf. No. Why?
ᴿᴱᴬᴰ
Evelina?
ᴿᴱᴬᴰ 1:54ᴬᴹ

I groan and out my phone back on my night stand and rub my eyes. Fuck. My head feels like a bowling ball, I turn on the light on my nightstand and look through the draw right beside me to see if there's any ibuprofen but there's nothing.