𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕦𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖?

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"Right. Adriano if you don't stay fucking still while I try to wrap this around your head I'm going to re break your ribs." I hiss. You'd think after wrapping this for five straight days, he would know not to fucking move. The second night I did it, after the whole kiss thing, I tried to sit behind him and do it but it wouldn't work.

"Okay, that was violent." He mutters. "And once again, your tits are in my face and I'm trying to be respectful for once in my life!" He hisses and I roll my eyes.

"Shut up. Don't act like you hate it." I mumble.

"I never said that." He smirks and I slap his shoulder.

"I swear to god. If you don't keep still I'm going to start calling you Ian." I mutter.

"Ian?"

"Yeah. Adr ian o. Stay still or deal with it." I tell him.

He nods his head and I swear I nearly slapped him because of it but as I start wrapping the white bandage around his head again and he stays still, I retract my earlier thought of hitting him. I hold the end of the bandage in place and pull some of the tape from Adrian and start sticking it down so the bandage doesn't unravel.

Adrian gives me another piece before dropping the tape with a hiss.

"What?" I ask in a panic.

"Nothing you just slightly pressed on the incision." He tells me. His face still contorted in pain. His hands come up to the outside of my thighs and then runs his hands up and down as if he's trying to distract himself from the pain while I feel unbelievably guilty.

"I'm so sorry!" I exclaim.

"It's fine." He grits out, his hands still running up and down my sides. I have to ignore the trail of fire he's leaving on my skin so that I don't get distracted and accidentally hurt him again.

I go to place the tape at the opposite side of the incision and he hisses again and squeezes my thighs in pain.

"Bambino, I was no where near it. Are you sure your okay?" I ask softly.

I quickly place the piece of tape on the bandage and look pull his face to look up at me.

"Do you feel dizzy? Nauseous? Numb?" I ask and he just shakes his head.

"It's just my head, I'll be fine. I didn't think my head wouldn't hurt after brain surgery. I knew it would so it's fine." He grinds out again but he still looks like he's in pain.

I pull his hands off me and walk to his desk where his medication is and pull out two of the pain killers the hospital prescribed him.

I grab one of the lucozades I bought the other day and bring them both to him. I give him the pills and while he puts them in his mouth I open the bottle and hand it to him, he takes it from me and takes a large drink as he swallows the pain killers.