𝕀 𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 ℕ𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖

Tw- mentions of abuse.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"Adriano."

Ah. This is payback isn't it?

"Adriano."

I feel something shift on the bed and I can feel her breath against my face, how long has she been up?

"Bambino."

I grumble and turn away from her.

"Fine." She says and I hear her head to the door and just when I think I've won and can finally go back to sleep, I hear the door open.

I open my eyes and before I can process anything, three dogs comes jumping onto the bed while barking and lick my face.

My face scrunches up and I can hear Lina and Toni laughing at me from the doorway.

"I hate you both." I tell them, trying to sit up so I can stop being assaulted by a heard of English bull terriers. "What are you both doing here. Shouldn't you be out?"

"I'll be asking you two the questions." Toni exclaims, running to my bed and sitting on it while Lina walks over with a plate of something in her hands.

"So who would like to enlighten me on why Lina was here this morning or why she was cuddled up to you?" Toni asks.

Lina and I both roll our eyes as she sits on the bed and hands me a plate of toast with what I can only assume is the avocado she brought the other day.

It's either that or she killed the grinch and put him in a blender.

"Eat." Lina tells me and I comply, putting the green toast in my mouth.

When did I become the one listening to commands, it's usually the other way around.

As I chew the toast my eyebrows raise slightly. It doesn't taste half as bad as I thought but I'm not going to tell Lina that or she'll never shut the fuck up about it.

"Why is nobody answering my question?" Toni whines.

"Because your question is irrelevant." I grumble, taking another bite of the toast.

"No. Your irrelevant, the question I asked is not." Toni counters. "So why we're you here and all cuddled up."

"Couldn't sleep." Lina and I both say at the same time.

"Fine. If that's all your going to give me, I'll get it out of Lina when she drives me to the Bookstore later." Toni says, rolling her eyes while I turn to Lina.

"The bookstore? Don't you have like every book from there?" I ask.

"No thanks to you. You spent your money on Lina." Toni retorts.