𝕀 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕠𝕠

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

There's a pounding in my head as we pull up to the hospital. Everything feels foggy, like I'm hoping it's a dream I'm going to wake up from but it's not. It's real. That thought is cemented into my head when I rush out the car and the cold breeze hits my face.

Toni and I rush through the entrance and towards the front desk.

"We're looking for Adriano Sullivan I'm his sister and this-" she pauses looking at me. "This is his girlfriend."

My eyes widen because what the fuck did she just say?

"He's in the Neurology ICU."

Neuro? What the fuck happened to him. The lady behind the desk gives us instructions on how to get to the room and we practically sprint down the hallway. We get stopped at the ICU door and a nurse steps infront of us.

"Are you the family of Adriano Sullivan?" The nurse asks and we nod our heads.

"Okay. He's suffered from a subdural haematoma. Which means that blood has accumulated between the skull and the surface of the brain. So we had to preform a craniotomy." She explains causing me and Toni to nod our heads. "Do you know what that is?"

"Yeah we watch greys anatomy." Toni says and I elbow her in the side.

"When he first came in he was disoriented but he kept asking for 'Beanies mama' and then he asked for 'Evelyn' and how he needs to see her to apologise." The nurse says and my eyes widen. He was asking for me? "Do either of you know who that is so we can call her for him?"

"Um. It's me." I mutter and the nurse smiles at me.

"Okay. Can you both follow me." The nurse says but Toni grabs my arm.

"I'll wait here for Mum, Amara and Hayden. You go." Toni says, okay my eyes are about to fall out of my head.

"Are you crazy?" I whisper. "He hates me."

Toni groans. "Not this again!"

"He hated enough to do all of that shit." I hiss.

"Then go in there and yell at him but he's been asking for you so just go." She whispers and pushes me towards the nurse.

"I hate you." I mouth to Toni behind me.

"You love me!" She sings from down the hall.

Before we reach his room, the nurse stops me. "He hasn't woken up yet but that's to be expected. He's on morphine and a sedative so he can sleep and help his brain recover. So incase he does wake up, he will be a little out of it."

"Okay." I whisper, as the nurse opens the door. I walk through and see Adrian on a hospital bed that seems to be a little bit too small for his height. His head is wrapped in a bandage of some kind and his eyes are closed. I turn to the handgel on the wall and wait for it to squeeze it onto my hand before rubbing it in and walking toward him.