𝔻𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕋𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

I passed.

I actually passed.

I snuck out of Adrian's room this morning to take my drivers test.

The past, nearly three months I've been taking driving lessons and apparently my photographic memory helped with that too because after 30 hours of lessons I was ready for my test and I passed.

Honestly, part of me felt bad for ditching Adrian and Toni on their birthday but this was kind of a gift for them. I mean it wasn't at first but after I found out that because of his brain bleed, Adrian can't drive for six to twelve months, I figured me driving would be a good thing so I can take them out.

It's crazy how to think three months ago I was terrified of leaving the house and four months ago I was scrubbing my hands raw. My OCD isn't cured but it's more in control then it's ever been.

I think after facing Jake. Everything came in to perspective. I was scared of leaving the house incase I had to face him, but I already did it. I did it on my own and I held my ground. I was scared yes, but I'd never felt more powerful or in control in my life.

I rush back to mama who's waiting for me and hold up the certificate to her. Hey eyes widen and she claps her hands excitedly and pulls me into a hug. "I knew you'd pass mi amor!"

"Honestly, I was bricking it. I think I sanitised my hands thirty times before we even got in the car.

"But you did it." She exclaims and I nod my head. "I'm so proud of you Piccola. Five or six months ago you wouldn't have even spoken to another person on the phone let alone leaving the house and socialising with actual people and now you do it every day. Hell you haven't been home in two days." She wraps an arm around my shoulder and we begin to walk to the car. "Adrian really gave you the push that you needed."

I fight the smile on my lips with every fibre of my being but I don't win. "Yeah. Yeah he did." I sigh as we reach the car and my eyes widen. "Merda." I exclaim and mama looks to me in confusion. "I haven't gotten Toni a present for her birthday."

"Don't worry, we'll run into town." Mama says as he tosses me the keys and I catch them with a skeptical look in my eye. "Your driving. I chauffeured you around for years before you stopped leaving the house. I think it's time I take advantage of my nearly adult daughter and accept retirement."

I laugh and unlock the car before climbing into the drivers seat. I pull out the sanitizer and apply a small amount to my hands, rubbing it in before starting the car. "Okay. I'll get Toni something from the book store." I say before driving into town.

Once we pull up the bookstore, I get out the car and tell mama to wait for me because I won't be long.

I walk in and I see Cat and Aiden, who both smile at me brightly.