𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕝;𝕟𝕒

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Who on earth created the alarm? Although I understand their existence, I find the noise unbearably irritating.

I grab my phone from the night stand and stop the sound that I swear is the bane of my existence. I hear a groan from the other side of the bed and he turns over to grab me while Toni and Hayden are still fast asleep.

Apparently Toni and Hayden sleep in this bed now too. They've been coming in every night with the intent of watching movies when really we just talk through them and and up falling asleep.

My head is pressed against Hayden's shoulder which I slowly push off of and begin to get up. I climb over Adrian and stand up while Adrian groans again.

"Come on. You've got a doctors appointment to get to." I say, following it with a loud yawn and stretching my arms over my head.

"Do I have to?" He says, his morning voice making his voice 10x more attractive.

"Well after today we can go out. So come on get up." I say, grabbing his arm and tugging it but there's no way I can pull him up considering he's 6'6 and made of pure muscle. He just groans and turns back in to his pillow. "Come on bambino."

He groans again and begins to get up. He adjusts his plaid pyjamas and once he's up he kisses my cheek before walking straight in to her bathroom.

He does that everytime we wake up now to the point it's genuinely just become a routine. I follow him to the bathroom where he's brushing his teeth and I grab my toothbrush and begin to do the same thing. We stand side by side as we brush our teeth when we hear footsteps coming to the bathroom.

Toni walks in, rubbing her eyes and smiles at us. "This is very domestic."

Adrian and I both turn and show her our middle finger before turning back to eachother and high fiving.

We continue to brush our teeth after Toni rolls her eyes and walks out of the bathroom and back to the bed and flops down next to Hayden.

Once we've both finished brushing our teeth, I walk back in to the bedroom and grab some brown cargo pants and a brown sleeved top to go with it when Adrian comes in and grabs his own clothes before going to the bathroom to change.

I begin changing in the room when I hear Hayden groan as I put on the cargos. "You got that appointment today?"

"Yeah. It's at 10:30" I reply, putting on the top and turning to him. "I'll leave some breakfast downstairs for you."

Toni and Hayden break into grins. "Thanks mum!" They joke and I roll my eyes, grabbing my phone and leaving the room to go downstairs.

When I walk into the kitchen, Mama and Giana are both sat sipping coffee and talking about something I can't hear.