•Chapter 11•

"You witch, why can't you watch where you're going," Liam cursed under his breath as he managed to pry himself off the floor.

"How is this my fault? You bumped into me without minding your way." I stood up, dusting off the pieces of the contents.

Liam's hands balled into fists as if he's about to smack me, but Tony held him back. Staring at me with rage, he slapped Tony's hands and walked away.

"Stop trying to get on Liam's nerves, Zoey. That guy can do shit," Tony said, giving a shrug before following Liam.

CAROLINE AND I SAT on the bleachers, sipping out of cold smoothies. "Did anything happen between you and that jackass freak again?" she asked.

"Which jackass?" I asked, pretending not to know. "I mean, this school is filled up with tons of Jacky asses."

She rolled her eyes heavenward. "Liam. I hate to mention his name."

"Oh, nope. The fool just keeps bumping into me." I took a sip. "Did that shit say something to you?"

Caroline shook her head softly. "No, nothing. I overheard him plotting something with his friends, more like revenge."

"There's nothing that toothpick can do to me." I waved it off and took another sip.

Caroline waved her hands close to my face."Guess what I saw on my way here?" She took a sip happily.

I rolled my eyes, expecting her to say something weird. Probably about Liam, or Gemma. I shrugged it off because I could tell she was still going on about the story she saw. "What?" I asked instead.

"I saw Trina crying her eyes out in the restroom, I'm sure her dad is cutting off her allowance for months cause of what she did." She smiled wickedly. Her hair fell perfectly over her forehead and into her face as she made some crazy hand signs. "she'll surely learn how to behave this time."

I sighed. "I feel bad for her though, I frustrated her dream with just words and she decided to get revenge." Shrugging my shoulder I relaxed my arms on the bleachers looking up to the sky.

The next day as soon as I took a step into the hallway, I came across Liam. He was walking toward a locker, and he slammed his hand against it. His head snapped in my direction with a wild grin, and he walked further to me. He crossed his arms, glaring at me. "If I were you, I wouldn't have come to school today," Liam whispered so only the two of us could hear him. Then he turned around and disappeared down the hall.

"Was that supposed to be a threat?" I yelled after him. No answer. "I'm not scared of you, Liam." Another few minutes, he appeared again, leaning on the wall in front of his locker.

"You sound brave, but you're damn scared," Liam scoffed as he turned his back at me to go back inside. It pissed me off more.

I rolled my eyes, placing my hands on my hips. "Now you feel like you can tell my feelings, Freak show," I spat and stomped past him. If looks could kill, I would've been dead by now.

After my second class, it dawned on me that Liam didn't just say those things, he meant them. I wish I hadn't come to school, I wish I didn't exist. As I walked out of the class, I was stopped by Caroline, who was crying her blue eyes out. "Zoey!" She screamed angrily. "I thought we were friends!"

"What the hell happened to you?" I asked in disgust.

She brought out her phone and shoved it at my face. "You were the only one I told about it," she sniffled.

I took my time to read the first heading in the school blog.

Caroline Logan is a slut, she's been sleeping with older men. She slept with Mr. Collen just to keep her grade up.