My Inspiration

Dear Readers,

Through my many days of writing it hasn't been easy. You can't one day sit down and write a story or a novel. It doesn't work like that. You have to have an inspiration, a will, an imagination. These things are the only things that matter when it comes to writing. If your planning on writing a story and you can't think of why it would be good because you don't have an inspiration a friend who will push you along. I'm here to be that person if you want me to. I'm a message a way. For me I went through many years of bullying and many phases that hurt the people around me. I'm not going to say I'm sorry because I'm not. They helped me grow as a writer. A way to express true emotion. My inspiration was my best friend/sister who isn't really that anymore for me, but she inspired me to be a better person and to never stop writing because this is my dream and this is all I ever wanted to be. She helped edit and create these stories I've wrote. Many I've deleted. But this is for her my inspiration. She has helped me so much. On my path up to being a better writer, she never let me sit down and say I can't walk any farther. She grabbed me and clutched my sides helping me walk another mile. Thank you. You know who you are. I wanted to write this for all of you to know because this isn't just a little inspiration for all of you. This is a notice that the new chapter of SW is going to be up this Saturday. Love you all.