2 Pairs OF Winchester

Rocky's P.O.V

Finally after that cop held us there saying how our "boss" hung up on him.We were heading over to Bobby's house, when I notice the freakin amazing black car parked outside Bobby's house.

I ran up the steps of Bobby's house and walked in with Bella behind me. "When the hell did you get that car Bobby?"I said running into the living room.

"Actually that's my car." A younger mans voice said. I turned to be looking at 'Bar Boy'!

"You." I said looking at him and he rolls his eyes. "Hey be nice Blazer, your the first girl I met that could do something like that." Dean said.

"Haha what the hell were you doing at the Callie Collson case Blazer?" Dean asked me.

"How did you know I was there?" I asked him.

"Because I was to." Dean said in a 'duh' tone.

"Hey don't flatter yourself I wasn't following you are anything I was working." Dean said.

"Wasn't even thinking it." in said in a sassy tone.

"I'm taking it you know each other? may I ask how?" Bobby said.

"Drinking contest." Dean and I said in sync.

"And I won, Bar Boy." I said smiling.

Dean laughed and looked at Bobby.

"So why are they here?" Dean asked Bobby while pointing at Bella and I.

"Well I guess you would've found out sooner or later." Bobby began.

"Found out what?" Sam and Bella asked in sync.

"Damn it you two shut up so I can finish. Your all related." Bobby said.

"What are we cousins or something? Dean asked.

"No more like brothers and sisters." Bobby said leaving all of us in complete shock.

~~~~~~~

AN I know short chapter just needed to get to that... sorry again!