Like Wise

The smell of a cigs, and alcohol surrounded me. People dancing and grinding to the up beat music. Girls laughing and twirling their hair in hope that a certain male with notice them. Guys searching for a drunk women to take home. I throw back my arm letting the poison enter my body. It burns my throat but I don't mind I want to forget, everything tonight I want to forget it all. The fights, the hits, the bodies on the ground, I need to forget everything. I look around not realizing the fact that the male species happened to notice me.

I smirk and turn around ordering another shot, while winking at the young bartender. I know it seemed slutty but it's okay to just forget about everything for one night its not a fucking crime against nature. I tun around and smirk at the tall man in front of me, I eye him up and down and turn back around grabbing my shot. I take it in my right hand shooting it back before throwing money on the counter and walking away. My boots hit the ground as I walk out of the club and enter the harsh winter air.

I breath in deep closing my eyes, before I hear the clicking of heels and loud music from the open club door.

"Rocky, Bella is worried." a tender voice said, also known as Elaina. I laugh and turn around smiling at her.

"I just needed a breath of fresh air without loud music and sweaty men." I laugh as I take a seat on the curb of the road.

"Do you mind if I sit?" Elaina asked as I look at her and smile.

Elaina takes a seat next to me, hugging her leather jacket around her. She looks out at the park across the road. I look out along with her seeing a young couple laughing and kissing every other second.

"Do you ever think where you would be if you never bcame a hunter?" Elaina asked as she looked down.

I look down as well wrapping my jacket around me. I shake my head.

"Everyday." I say as Elaina shakes her head sadly.

"Me too, but then I met your brother, then I lost him, and I just wonder everyday what it would be like if that night never happened." She said sadly.

"I'm sorry Elaina. I know how you feel." I said playing with my fingers.

"I was 17 he was the love of my life and I was a hunter I didn't want ot leave him but I didn't want him to get hurt. I was selfish and I kept seeing him, two weeks after he proposed to me he was killed, demon of course. I neever got to say goodbye to him. Bella burned his bones and I cried inside with a bottle of vodka for the next month." I said sadly.

"I'm so sorry Rocky."

"I haven't been with someone since." I said.

I didn't know if I ever would be. 

********

Sorry its just a filler but my sister made me update on a school night and im tired and shit so night bitches.