Tale Talls, Part Two

Sister Winchester

Chapter 14, Part Two

We all have secrets, some build us and some destroy us. -(k.m.l)

Bella's P.O.V

Somewhat muted music plays in the background. Rocky, Dean, and Sam, and I sat at the small round table interviewing a young man, and women, from the local college at which, the death occurred. Sam slides a recorder to Rocky as she pressed record and puts it in the middle of the table. The boy (not so much a man) is wearing a varsity jacket supporting his school, and the girl was wearing a black blazer.

"So yeah we both have the professor for regality and physics." Curtis said taking a swing from his beer.

"Oh yeah, so why do you think he did it? Did he have something to be depressed about?" I ask moving a little closer. This was part of my job digging and priding.  

"No on knows he was tender, wife and kids." The wide eyed girl spoke for the first time. "His book was like a really big thing." Her IQ level was making my heart hurt. Bitchy but it was true.

Sam looked around the table. "Then again who's to say it was suicide?" Said the brown haired girl. Sam and Rocky looked at her intently, the boy grinned "ah c'mon..."

Dean sat up, looking interested. "Well what else can it be?" I looked at the girl with my eyebrow raised.

"Well y'all know about Greftin Hall. Or at least one of you?" Rocky choked out a little laugh.

"Actually no, none of us actually." Sam said.

Curtis sat his beer down looking at us with a serious tone. "It's crap, a total urban legend."

"Yeah well, Heather's mom went to school here, and she knew the girl." The still unnamed girl said.

"Wait. What girl?" Sam said.

"She was getting there Sam." Dean said harshly. Dear Lord.

"Thirty years ago, this girl. I don't know her name obviously. Was having an affair with a professor, it got called of; she jumped out a window, and killed herself."

I looked at Rocky we both had the same look in our eyes. This could be our problem.

"You know exactly what happened?" Rocky added.

"No. But they say she jumped from room 669. Get it?" Sam looked confused as a cheesecake. "You turn the nine upside down."

"Oh-" We all said in sync.

-"So now she haunts the place, and anyone who sees her doesn't live to tell the  tale." she finished.;[

"Well if no one lived to tell the tale, how did the tale get told?" Curtis added.

"Curtis! SHUT UP!" The girl yelled. She looked like a Gina, so now I named her Gina.

Dean looked at us all. "You know what thanks a lot guys, excuse us."

"Lovely story by the way." I added walking away