The Women in White, Case Solved

Sister Winchesters

Women in White

Part Four

Dean, Elaina, and I are on the bridge where Constance took her dive for "the better". This local legend felt more real by the second. Constance was the Women in White.

"Uh Dean, Rocky." Elaina's voice vibrated through the air. Dean and I look at her as she motions to the side of the bridge. I look and see a women in a white gown standing on the edge of the bridge. Before taking a step of to the other side. Dean, Elaina and I run seeing no sight of her in the water.

I hear a motor rumble and I turn and look to see Deans car on. "Dean who's driving your car?" Dean turns and looks worried. Pulling the car key out of his pocket.

"What the fuck?" Dean said as the car starts speeding towards us.

"Shit." I say as we all start running as fast as we can the car going faster.

We all make a brave decision and jump off the side of the bridge. I grab onto the metal hanging off the side as Elaina and Dean fall into the water harshly.

"Y'all alright?" I yell down settling my self.

"Peachy!" Elaina yells as I laugh climbing up and over the railing.

I dust off looking at the car, I see Elaina and Dean making their ways up the hill covered in mud. I laugh as I see Dean slip a couple times. I sit on the hood of the car breathing in looking in the distance.

"Hey, ass of the hood. Else it's Elaina's." Dean spoke as I laughed with a cocked eyebrow and Elaina smacking him upside the head. Dean chuckles as he pops the hood of the car.

Looking around a couple of times to check if everything was in touch, Dean shook his head in acceptance. I took my chance to take in their appearances. I start to hysterically laugh as they both look at me with the 'fuck you' face.   

"Hey it's not my fault that y'all look like y'all came out of a shit explosion." I said as Dean shut the hood of the car. Dryly along with me.

"Alright, what ever she did to it, it seems alright now." Dean said sitting on the hood of the car.

"That Constance chick such a bitch!" He yelled.

"Dean only Elaina's ass is aloud on the hood of that car." I said as he rolled his eyes at me.

"God I smell like a damn toilet." Elaina said getting in the cars back seat.

I laugh as I climb in as well, Dean grabbing the keys out of his pocket sitting in the drivers seat.

****

We all walk into the hotel me being the only one that's actually clean take the chance to laugh the whole time at the toilet buddies. Walking up to the front desk Dean throws his card down. The old man in the stripe shirt picks it up with an arched eyebrow, looking down at the card.

Before giving us our room key and sending up on our way. Dean goes and takes a shower cleaning up finally. Elaina was next as she jumped in the shower as he got dressed. I typed away on my laptop trying to find as many connections as possible. Not having that much luck.

"Well, I'm hungry I'm going to go get something to eat. You want something?" I shake my head deep in thought.

"Okay then." Dean said as he walks out the door and Elaina walks out of the bathroom.

"Where's Dean?"

"He went to go get something to eat. He should be back soon." I said still typing.