The Women in White, Part Three

"So what is your story?"

~

"I was 13, I knew nothing about anything supernatural. My mom and dad had spilt and my mom married this jackass who drank and did drugs all the time. He would always hit me and my mother and even try to get a little too personal with me when he was so high that he would be the Empire State Building. I got depressed started self harm tried to end it a couple times. I went to college I put myself through a lot of stuff then my grandmother died and I was do close to her it was insane. I dropped out if college and went back home. I was kidnapped one night and It was a shapeshifter who got a hold of me. I met Dean when he found me, he saved me. The shapeshifter took my skin and went killing my parents leaving me on the run with Sam and Dean. After a couple of months it got to be to much for me and I got in a fight with Dean do I left, I haven't seem them until today." Eliana said as we all looked at here shocked.

"Eliana." Dean began to say as his voice broke.

"I know, I'm sorry too." Eliana said with a tear slipping down her rosy cheeks.

"I should have never done what I did. I feel like I let you down that night. I was drunk and I didn't know what I was doing." Dean said walking closer to Eliana as she smiled faintly at him.

"I shouldn't have exploded like that Dean. We weren't together I can't get mad because you were with another girl." Eliana spoke softly looking down.

"Eliana you had every right. I kissed you then went, got drunk, and slept with someone." Dean said putting his hand on the side of her cheek.

"What's going on?" I whispered to Sam so that the moment in front of us wouldn't be disturbed.

"They have always had something for each other, I think this is the first girl he's fell in love with in a while." Sam whispers back.

I smiled watching Dean embrace Eliana in a hug.

Eliana was small compared to Dean, even in the boots she was wearing. They seemed so in love, a love even I couldn't deny.

~

"So a women in white case?" Eliana's voice rang.

"Yes, it is and we need to hurry up Sammy has a girl to get back home too." Dean said with a chuckle patting his brothers back.

"What?" all three of us girls yelled.

"Woah chill out." Sam said holding his hands up in defense.

"She's a nice dime if you ask me." Dean said earning a fuck you face from Sam and a smack to the head by Eli.

That's what I started calling Eliana, Eli, it felt easier to say. She said she liked it, but I was the only one that was aloud to use it.

Which made me feel like a bad bitch. Just kidding, it just made me feel special. I really liked Eli for Dean it seemed to be a great combination.

He's the dog and she's the leash, she holds him back from getting hit by a car.

Which was a good thing, Dean needs someone like that in his life that isn't his sibling or Bobby. Eli seems to hold him very well, they seem to kind of hold each other.

"Do y'all have any leads?" Eli said standing grabbing Dean and Sam a beer from the mini fridge. Like Bella and I, she wasn't very fond of beer.

"Yeah, but it's almost an un breakable wall trying to get through to that women's husband, he won't budge to say where she's is or anything." I spoke as Eli smirked as Dean opened his beer and it spilled on him.

"Son of a bitch!" He yelled.

I knew with Eliana around it was going to be much more fun.

(

AN

Short I know but this is just a filler chapter, there will solve this case soon I promise.

)