Chapter 1

Louis pov

It was an early Wednesday morning and I groaned as I heard the familiar sound of my alarm blaring throughout the four walls of my small room.

I reached out to snooze my alarm - I could be late for one day, couldn't I? It couldn't hurt.

Right as my hand was hovering over the snooze button I heard the voice of my mum echo throughout the house.

Unfortunately, I couldn't hear what she had said and just prayed she was talking to one of my sisters.

"Boobear! I know you heard me! Get up!" damn it. 'For fucks sake man,' i muttered throwing my sheets and blanket that were previously layered on top of my bed around.

I shivered as I walked over to my closest. It was cold today. 'Yeah, no shit sherlock' a voice in my head said.

"And this is why I shouldn't stay up 'till 5" I muttered, slightly annoyed at myself from 2 hours ago. I had a double period of science today, and - thankfully only a single of - math.

There was no way I would get through today without falling asleep. I sighed then got dressed and walked over to my mirror. My hair looked fairly decent considering I just woke up. I brushed my fringe to the side a bit and walked out to the kitchen where I was met by my mum.

"Morning boo bear," she smiled warmly.

"Morning mum."

"What have you got on today?" She asked, ignoring any signs I wasn't interested in conversation yet. I had barely even woken up yet.

"Erm, math and science. I dunno what else" I replied shoving my books in my bag.

"Okay, I'm off, bye mum. Tell the girls I said bye too," I said walking towards the door. She hugged me in response and waved as I shut the door behind me.

I hopped into my car and began the fairly short drive to school.

-

"Morning Lou!" a cheery voice said from behind me.

"Morning Payno" I mumbled looking up at my friend Liam. "You alright man? No offence, but you look like shit," he said casually.

I sighed, "None taken, I didn't sleep much last night," I said shutting my locker door and turning to fully face him.

"What've you got first?" He asked, changing the subject "English," I answered.

"damn that sucks.." he trailed off. I looked up to see what happened. he was staring at something. or someone. I wasn't 100% sure. my curiosity quickly got the better of me and I followed his gaze across the room.

And no surprise, he was looking at Zayn.

"You're never going to get anywhere by staring at him Li," I laughed nudging his shoulder.

He went red and looked at the floor. "I-I wasn't looking at Zayn," he fibbed. "I was looking at..Taylor. Did she get a haircut or something?"

"Nope and you're a really bad liar Payno," I was still laughing at him. He didn't even try and hide it. Or if he did he was really bad at it.

"Shut up boo bear," he teased. One time when he had come over after school he heard the nickname my mum calls me. He never let me live it down.

"Oh no, you didn't!" I fumed.

"Oh yes I did," he smirked. I playfully slapped his arm. he hit me back with the same energy. then I hit him again.

The cycle repeated for about 10 seconds longer until Zayn walked over.