Epilogue

- 6 months later -

June 17 - 7:28 am

Louis groaned and crawled out of bed. He had always hated getting up in the AM, he'd much rather sleep until noon but he couldn't today as it was an important day.

It was his and Harry's six-month anniversary, and he had a full day planned for them. Of course, the day consisted of beach walks and picnics but he still had to prepare and go pick up Harry.

-

'Hey Gem,' Louis greeted Harry's sister as she opened the door.

'Harry! Louis's here!' she called before pulling Louis in close by the collar.

'If you hurt him, I'll end you Tommo, you hear me?' she said sternly. Louis nodded quickly and she stepped back.

'Hello darlin'' Louis grinned, Harry blushed at the nickname. Louis thought back to the first time he'd called Harry that, and just how much had changed since then. Mainly in their appearances. Harry had somehow grown more, and his hair had grown out a bit, and it usually had some kind of headband or bandana in it.

Louis always joked that Harry was in his 'frat era'.

As for Louis, his hair had grown a bit, and he wore it up in a quiff pretty much every day now, and if he didn't, he still styled it and made his usual side fringe look fluffier and a bit more spiky. 

Louis thought Harry looked beautiful. Not just today but every day. He sometimes even scolded himself for not noticing Harry earlier.

'Where are we going Lou?' Harry asked, mindlessly picking away at his nails. Louis took one hand off the steering wheel and gently took one of Harry's hands to stop him. He remained silent, however.

After a few more minutes of driving, they pulled up to an empty park full of sunflowers.

'Is this-?'

Louis nodded. 

It was the place they'd had their first date.

Harry smiled and Louis ran around and opened the door for him. Harry thanked him with a kiss on the cheek and he took his hand.

Louis grabbed a bag from the backseat and walked them over to the familiar tree overlooking the colourful field they'd sat under the first time.

He wanted to have it all set up when they arrived but the wind had been so intense all night so he had to set it up as they arrived. Harry didn't mind, but Louis still felt bad.

They sat down on the pink rug and Louis took out all the food he'd packed.

Harry watched Louis and then looked up and smiled.

'This is amazing Lou, I love you so much,' he laughed softly, picking up a strawberry.

'Always in my heart Haz.'

---------------------------------

A/n 

Does it ever drive you crazy? Just how fast the night changessss
Thank you guys so much for the support on this story.
I hope you enjoyed it.

Please have a look at the extras :)