Chapter 12

!!TW - s1urs, v!o1ence and lots of $wear1ng !!
A/N (hahah suffer the angst - jk im dying i have to write it)

----

'Hey Harry, my Mum's out of town on Monday and I'm thinking about having a party.'

'Cool, would your mum care?' Harry asked. He wasn't a party person but he was always curious for details.

'Yep, she's the one who suggested it,' Louis smiled, adjusting his phone on his bed. The two had been on Facetime since Louis had gotten home from footy practise. He had a big game coming up and he was telling Harry all about it. 

'I also know you aren't typically a party guy, but would you want to come to mine?' Louis asked. He really wanted Harry to come. 

'Oh I don't know Lou, I'm not a fan of being in loud crowds of drunk sweaty teenagers. You get me?' Harry said, he was grasping at straws already. He knew if this party was happening, he was going, but he might as well try to get out of it.

He'd gone to a couple parties before, but they all ended in shitty hangovers and drama. He really didn't enjoy being surrounded by people grinding on each other, crying, throwing up. Like seriously, what is the appeal of that?

Then Harry's imagination took over, he imagined Louis being one of those sweaty teenagers grinding on some random person. A wave of jealously surged over him. There was no way in hell he wasn't going now. 

'Oh I know, it's just my birthday soon and I wanted to do something.' Louis flashed puppy eyes at Harry and grinned as Harry sighed in defeat and agreed to come.

--

The afternoon of the party had arrived and Louis smiled and greeted the line of people that started filing into his house. He had a couple coolers out all stocked with drinks of various kinds. The music was blasting and within half an hour, the party was in full swing.

Louis was wearing a simple black tank and black pants. He pulled out his phone and opened his and Harry's messages

Lou💙
Heyyy, are you nearly here???
Seen now

Harry 🐸💚
yep! just walking to the door now.
Delivered

Louis excitedly made his way back to the front door and saw Harry standing there smiling. He was wearing a simple black t-shirt and jeans, but somehow he still looked amazing.

Right as he got to Harry, he tripped over his own feet, but Harry was quick to act and caught Louis before he could fall. 'Oops,' he said quietly.

'Hi,' the curly-haired boy replied, laughing softly.

The two made their way to the kitchen and got drinks. Harry decided that if he was going to be at this party, he might as well enjoy it.

--

For fist part, it seemed like the party was a success, no one had been punched, and no one had thrown up on anything important yet. 

Of course however, it couldn't stay this way for too long.

--

Uh oh.

It was Eleanor. His (overly obsessive) ex.

'Hey Lou? Everything okay?' Harry looked confused and concerned, which wasn't particularly abnormal to say, but right now Louis wasn't paying any attention to the curly boy in front of him. Only the long, brown hair swaying towards him.

Oh no.

And she wasn't stopping

And she was staring right at him, stumbling as she walked, presumably under the influence of alcohol.