Chapter 18

!!TW - a1c0hol !!

-

'Hey Haz, you wanna go with me to Bianca's New Year party on Saturday night?' Louis asked casually, but on the inside, he was a nervous wreck. He wanted Harry to say yes, even though he knew Harry hated parties, and the last one he went to ended badly.

Louis also couldn't get the idea of Harry being his New Year's kiss out of his head.

'Yeah sure,' Harry finally answered. It was probably only a few seconds but Louis had over a million thoughts in that time.

'Really?' Louis asked before he could stop himself. He had been expecting a no, or at least a reluctant-sounding yes.

'Yeah, why not? It sounds like fun.'

'Okay, sounds like a plan. Hey, I'll call you back later, I have to go make dinner. It's taco night!' Harry said excitedly, sounding like a little kid.

'Alright darlin', talk later,' Louis yawned, it felt far later than it was.

Harry blushed slightly at the name but said goodnight and hung up anyway.

-

'Lottie!' he called.

'What now Louis?' the mildly irritated eleven-year-old walked back into Louis's room, for about the fifth time now as it had taken Louis over an hour to pick an outfit.

'Does my ass look big in these jeans?' he asked. She rolled her eyes.

'Your bum always looks big Lou,' she answered.

'Yeah but is it bad?' he asked,

'No it's fine, those jeans work well,' she said, 'And just for the record, Harry won't mind either way and you know that, right?' she teased as she left the room for the final time.

Lou 💙
Leaving now, be ready ;)

Haz 🐸💚
See you in a few :]

-

The two boys walked into the crowded house and were hit in the face with the smell of BO and beer.

'Hey Louis, Harry,' A girl giggled as she walked towards them. Harry recognised her as Bianca, the girl hosting the party.

'Glad you guys came, hope you have a good time,' she said, swaying a bit. Another girl ran over and grabbed her waist and shoulders, stabilizing her.

'Hey guys, sorry about her, she's done a bunch of shots. Drinks are in the kitchen, come to me if you need anything since I'm not drinking tonight. I'm Perrie by the way,' she smiled and took Bianca away.

The two looked at each other and laughed.

-

'Ten seconds until midnight!' A voice boomed over the speakers. A loud cheer erupted from the crowd of sweaty teenagers, the music silencing as the countdown began.

'Ten! Nine!' The chant began.

'Eight!'

'Seven!'

Louis quickly glanced around, and located Harry, walking towards him, an agreement in their eyes.

'Six!

'Five!'

Louis delicately wrapped his arms around Harry's waist.

'Four!'

'Three!'

Harry placed his hands around Louis's neck.