PROLOGUE

MIRABEL COLLINS!! He screamed twice obviously no one has to tell me it was my so-called husband I just decided to ignore.
After marriage the wife is meant to take her husbands last name, right? But in my case my husband thinks I am not worth his last name.

I seriously don't like being called with my father's name not after what he has done. I shook my head to clear my thought and concentrate on my phone. I could fell his presence at my back but still ignored.
Mirabel Collins he called again no sorry barked,oh God please even if it is going to be little please give him sense. Right now, he is already in front of me glaring an hole in my head.

"Mirabel have you gone deaf , Why the fuck did you go around telling people about this marriage even after I told you not to."he roared by this time my anger has reached its peak, how times do I have to tell him I didn't . He never took time to frustrate me but not today,i don't care if he trust me or not but he has no right to call me by my father's name. Then I did something I know i will regret later.

"Shut up you stupid fuck face you have no right to called me that name I know we are only married on paper but on that same paper I have your last name call me any thing you want but don't call me Collins I neither want to bear your name nor that man's name. DO YOU UNDERSTAND". I screamed at him, visibly shaking with anger as I glared at him before i walked away.

i went straight to my room and slam the door it took all the courage in me to scream at him and I don't regret any part of it. Does he have to act like a jerk all the time, how many times do I have to tell him I didn't tell anything to anybody.
I was sad, angry and broken all at the same time I won't be married to that arrogant jerk who doesn't care about anyone's feelings if not for that man.
I sank into my bed I didn't know when tears started streaming down my face as the memories of my mum played in my head she was the only one that truly loved me.
I sat on the floor and pull my knees close to my chest as I cried uncontrollably as I remembered my mum's last words.
"You are a stronger girl and not a coward
You are a fighter and not a quitter
Don't let anything break you down,be resilent no matter how circumstance make sure you stand strong. Wherever you go follow your heart but take your brain along
Mama would always be with you"

I pulled out my mum's picture from my bag and started crying to it.
" Mum where are you?I need you. you told me to be strong but I am tired, i am tired of acting strong all the time. I am also...als....an human being too, i have feelings too. I just want to be with you wherever you are how hard is That? " I cried and hugged the picture

I remember vividly every thing that happens when i was just 11 that is ten years ago it was still very fresh in my head like an invisible wound that cannot be healed cause it can't be seen.

**Ten years ago**

Enjoy 😉😉😉 please vote and comment
And please ignore grammatical errors