chapter2: You are a disgrace to the human world

WHAT SHE HAS CANCER? It came out more like a question.
"Yes, you didn't know it has been for about two years and right now it has gotten to the critical stage If she is not operated in the maximum of two month she might not be able to survive it" the doctor said trying to explain to Eathan who seems to be lost in his thought
"And you know cancer is a very deadly disease an...... "
The doctor continued but Eathan interrupted
"Look doctor, just forget it I can't keep wasting my money on some one that is not worth it" with that he walked out
The doctor was shocked he didn't know that the matter was beyond this . That what amilea meant when she said it will not make anything better.

When he was walking through the place maya and mira were staying he didn't even spear them a look. Maya already knew how the whole situation will turn out so when mirabel tried to follow to ask about what the doctor said but maya dragged her back asked her to sit and wait for her.

" Mira sit here I will go and talk to your dad, your mum will be fine don't cry, okay." Mirabel nodded
Maya ran after Eathan, she finally saw him in the reception where he was about leaving the hospital
" EATHAN" she called while breathing heavily she walked over to him and said
"You are nothing but a coward that is always runing away from his problems instead of facing them " he was taken aback by her outburst.

"Are you seriously just going to leave her like that. She didn't do anything to you it is not her fault that she met you or even worst fall in love with a whore like you, even if not for her think about your daughter who will take care of her huh tell me. Just because i kept quite that doesn't mean I don't know what's going on or how you treat her everyday. " she said in just one breath .

" Maya stay out of this, you won't understand married life. You are 37 and you are still not married, maybe if you stop interfering in other people's affair you will finally be able to find your husband and finally get married." She looked unmoved by what he said and probably surprised by how Immature he can be.

"Just the way ameila found you,right, the way you treated her like she should have never existed, the way she expected you to believe and trust her whenever there is a misunderstanding, when she expected you to be there for her but NO you were to busy chasing after money. THE WAY YOU CHOOSE LIFELESS NOTES OVER YOUR FAMILY ETHAN, you are a disgrace to the human world " she said and walked away visibly shaking with anger.

Please ignore grammatical errors and please don't forget to vote and comment.

Enjoy 😉😉😉😉