chapter 1:My story

*10 years ago*

I couldn't bear the frustration anymore my mum telling me i can't make friends with whoever I want i have told her several times that this boy is not who she think he is but she wouldn't listen she kept on complaining, i was left with nothing but to ignore her and the rest of the ride home was silent.

When we got home I was about walking up the stairs she my mum called me
"Twinkle, look i just wanted the best for you, he is not the kind of friend that would keep you in the right path"
"Mum just stop, please we can't keep going over this issue he isn't the kind of person you think he is, you can't just judge someone based on how they dress" even before I finished talking guilt struck me. I shouldn't have talked to her like that she look at so pale and stressed out
'Mum i am sorry i shouldn't hav........'
I have not even completed my apology when my mum collapse. My eyes widen in shock I dropped my school bag and rushed to her.

" Mum, mum mum are you alright mum please wake up mum please don't scare me like this please wake up" i began to cry when I didn't know what to do next.

I noticed her heart beat became uneven I began to panic the more
" someone please help anybody"I shouted
" Mum please wake up i am sorry, i am sorry i behaved that way when you just wanted the best for me. I am. Sorry. I promise i won't make friends with him again please wake up.
SOMEONE HELP" I screamed

Suddenly our front door opened, i wiped my blurry eye to see the person clearly it was our neighbor aunt Maya a 37 years old woman who is still not married, i rushed to her.

" my..... mo....mo....mother, she f..fa..fainted, sh..she is not wakin..ing up" I said in between my tears.
" calm down dear your mother will be fine don't cry i will call 911 right away " she said with an obviously worried tone. I ran back to my mother and knelt down next to her i was getting so scared just then I heard the sound of a sirren some people in white coat came in and carried my mum away. I wanted to follow them but they stopped me, aunt Maya took me in her car and we started going to the city hospital. I cried and prayed that my mum should be okay, it is all my fault if only I hadn't argued with her even when I knew she was not feeling too good.
Aunt maya tried calming me down but it was to me avail, i kept in crying. I asked aunt Maya if she knew what was wrong with my mother because they were close friends, she still her head in no and turned her head away from me trying to hide her tears. I know she was hiding something but I don't know what it was, i hope my mum was okay with that I wiped my tears and started praying

Third person p.o.v

When they got to the hospital mirabel met her father already sitting on the chair of the hospital
She ran to him and hugged him tightly he reluctantly hugged her back but she obviously didn t notice. She told him what happened

"We got into an argument and along the line she fainted it's all my fault I should have listed to her, dad will she be okay "

" don't worry everything will be fine the doctor will put in his best " he said.

Later the doctor called Eathan in "Sir your wife's cancer has gotten more critical she need to be operated on immediately, so make the payment so we can got on with the operation "

"WHAT!! SHE HAS CANCER??" it came out more like a question.

Stay connected😉😉😉and please don't forget to vote and comment.😚💓

Enjoy😉😉