chapter 10: Meeting the in-law...............and him?

Growing up in the last 10 years has been really tough for me at least aunt Maya was there for two years.
There was no one around to love me.  Graduating high school at the age of 16 didn't stop Jasmine from mistreating me.  

After graduating college at the age of 20, even though it reduced a little bit, I spent the last year working and trying to build up the confidence Jasmine shattered.  I was able to show Jasmine her place and stop her from treating me like a maid, she now only has my father wrapped around her fingers

There's one thing I know, if no one is there to love me, I will love myself and my love is enough for me and that's what I am doing right now even though I am running about an hour late. 

I couldn't help but just admiring myself while standing in front of the mirror.
an high-waist sky blue Jean skirts that's a little above my kneel. an armless off-white crop top.
The crop top covers my belly button and the high waist skirts didn't allow any part of my belly to show I wore a jean jacket and white sneakers.

I am on fire I should probably get arrested sometimes because I don't think it's legal to look this good.
                 *hair flip*

I blew a flying kiss to myself in the mirror and then styled my hair, took my crossbag, and went downstairs.

As I came down I saw a Jasmine looking at me in horror i just ignored her and went towards the door I don't have the liberty of time to waste on her.

"What are you still doing here?  You are meant to have left about an hour ago. What if they change........."

                    ************

I got down from the taxi after paying the driver. They sure have good taste.
I looked at the restaurant.
(It's not like I hate them I haven't even met them I just don't like the idea of them being involved buying and selling of people.)

I entered the restaurant and it was unsurprisingly empty. (Rich people)
Apart from a couple, they look old enough to have given birth to three children, around 50 or more.

It looks like they were arguing over some thing.
Cute.

I just stood there awkwardly watching them I didn't know whether to interrupt them or just stare.

Finally the man noticed me

"Oh my, you are here."

"Yes, I'm sorry for keeping you waiting"

"It's okay, you are here now just take a seat." The woman said smiling sweetly at me.

"Awwwww she's so beautiful." The woman said and her husband nodded in agreement.

I was about to sit when she said.
"Noah dosen't she look so much like Amelia."

I instantly shoot up when I heard my mother's name.

   Wait How did they know my mother.

"Of course she does, but......." I heard the man say while looking at me like a detective.

"I think she looks more like Lauren."

Who's Lauren. Hmmmm that name, I've only heard that name from dad once.

She nodded her head agreeing what he said
"Yes you are right but darling, did you remember you once dated Lauren."She said looking at him suspiciously.

He started coughing hysterically.
I chuckled at the site.

"Noah are you okay." She asked looking worried.