chapter 4: Hope(II)

Ameila's p.o.v
After the call i went to mirabel's room to talk to her hoping this will not be the last time I will talk to my daughter.  I enter the room as the door was slightly opened.

"Twinkle, what are you doing?" I said trying look at what she is doing.

"Arggggghh this is so frustrating mom, I've been trying to solve this trigonometry for the past two hour now, simply because Mr. James said you guys better finish the assignment before our next class or you will all have detention with his mustache covering his mouth."she said trying to mimick the man's voice and all I could do was laugh she really knows how to mimick someone.

"Like, how will someone have hair on his mouth how does he even eat yack just the thought of it makes me sick " she continued blabbering even I know she talks too much I am sure going to miss this am-
I did realize I was thinking aloud until mirabel said "mum where are you going  i don't know why you had to sit on a wheel chair of it just a sprain and when are you going to come back." I remained silent cause I don't know what to say.
  "Mum, is something wrong you are really scaring me, you look so pale mum are you okay."

"Mira I am fine just a little stressed out nothing to worry about."I lied

"Mum you said that the last time are you sure you are okay. I miss your long hair why did you just decided to cut it it makes your head looks like an eggg." She gigled as she joked.

"Twinkel i said i am fine no need to worry now pack your books and go and sleep I will give you a head massage."

"Oh yes pleas I really need that after almost being killed by the teachers of my school"she kicked and I chuckled at her over dramatic personality.

After putting Mira to sleep I kissed her good night and want to bed alone..................... ... Again.

          *4 DAYS LATER*
      *At the hospital room*
Third person p.o.v

Amelia was set for the surgery in one hour. She was in her hospital room when the doctor came to see her

"Hi doctor is it time for them a surgery yet"
"No Amelia I actually have something to tell you."
"I am all ears Dylan."

"Amelia i have known you for over two years now, are you sure you want to do this i mean the sugery "

"Yes Dylan."
"Normally a cancer surgery should have 50-50 chance of sucess but in your case it is very rare and complicated so the chances for your survival is very thin, you're sure you want to go through with the surgery or live your remaining time left together with your loved ones" he tried to talk her out of it but It looks like she has already made up her mind.

"Dylan, does it really make a difference, at the end of both I will still die atleast through the surgery I have a little Hope it is either I take the risk or lose the chance doc and it is better than living my remaining life I have left in regret and pain. " she said with sadness clearly written in her voice.

"Well, since that has been cleared all you have to do it sign some document and we can get  you prepared for the surgery"

Holla people  hope you are enjoying the story so far
Don't forget to vote and comment about the story
Enjoy
And stay connected 😉😉😉