Chapter 19: Headache

Xavier's P.O.V

After saying all that to her I could see hurt in her eye's but I just wanted to say it just to make sure she doesn't expect any thing from me. I don't think I can be a husband to anybody atleast not now.

After I finished my dinner which included me microwaving a cold lasagna I went to my study to read the file of the meeting I have tommorw morning which was about an investment in an upcoming company looking at the account this is not going to bring any profit to me It does not look like there is saving this company if he's not willing to sell it for someone else to take over and start over he'll surely go bankrupt soon.

Closing the file I checked my schedule for the week, it basically the same thing everytime.

Meeting,

I have to go through the account for this month of the main company.

I have to go for the signing of an important contract in the next two days.

The press and different magazine company has being requesting for interview since the newly opened branch in LA was launched I have an interview with three different company this Friday

I have a photoshoot with this model I can't remember this Saturday

And my Sunday is for the vist to the orphanage.

I decided to work a little before going to bed, still busy preparing the presentation I didn't realise it was almost past Midnight and I have meeting early In the morning i closed my laptop and went to bed

°°°°•°°°°•°°°°•°°°°•°°°°•
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

After styling my hair I put on my watch, picked my phones and went down stairs somehow somewhere in me I knew something in the atmosphere had changed but I still went to my car and drove my way to the office.

'''''''''''''
Dealing with stubborn client is sometimes exhausting, they tends to use statement like
'you will regret this' or 'you won't be able to find a company that offers what I'm offering right now'

dude you only offered me 60 caused you're at the brink of going bankrobbed

Placing my hand on my temple I massage my head, I remembered i haven't taken anything this morning so I asked my P.A to get my morning coffee.

When I revived a call from my mum

Don't pick it
Don't pick it
Don't pic-

"Hola mama"

"Don't hola me Xavier where are you" I rolled my eyes even though i know she couldn't see me.

"What do you mean where am?I where do you think I'm supposed to be"

"I told you so Maya from the time he invited just four people to his wedding, he disregarded his wedding night now he's at work ON THE SECONDAY OF HIS MARRAIGE."

'Calm down pearl' I heard aunt Maya say for the background

"Calm down how can you tell me to Calm down maya, you Xavier James Parker will get your butt out of work and go spend time with you wife at home and help her settle"

"Mum you keep forgetting we didn't marry out of love."

"It dosent matter Xavier I'm just asking you to treat her right not confess your undying love to her"

"And how can you tell I'm not treating her right"

"Yeah it really shows you're treating her right by how you're behaving, have you even given her a tour round your house yet.?" I just kept quiet not knowing weather to lie or not.