Chapter 15: Marrying a sexy asshole.

Mira's P.O.V.

After a few minute aunt Maya pushed everyone out saying that she wanted to have a mother to daughter talk only that she just reminded me of everything she has said before but seriously I should start listening to the endings of her speech.

Uncle Williams did walk me over to the groom and left after telling him to take care of me and keep me safe.

And you know what my husband did, he blinked and slightly nodded. And I'm like

Wow, what an assurance, I feel
totally safe.

Then the priest started talking I was listening at the beginning but around the middle my attention drifted to the demigod standing in front of me.

"Now let us humbly invoke God's blessings upon the bride and the groom that in his kindness he may favor with his help thoses.....afzgebfjvnf"

How can some one be so effortlessly flawless

In my next life when I grow up I will be come a police office to arrest the too beautiful people, and that's my people, is what they call justice

Some of us try really hard to look good just to get an expression and some people just have to show their face and they would have thousand of people swooning over them.

Pure injustice

The only time my so called husband speared me a look was when uncle Williams walked me over to him. His eyes raked me from head to toe once and he look away.

I know the silt was too long, maybe I should have just allowed for the make-

Shut up you look perfect.

"..... in health peace joy and happinesstill death do part. "

"Huh" I asked looking confused as every eyes were on me.

The priest why was clearly annoyed as started repeating what he said.

"Do you Mirabel Collins take Xavier Parker to be your lawfully wedded husband In wealth in health peace joy and happiness till death do you part."

Honestly I've never attended a wedding before so I just said what I use to hear the bride say in the movies.

"I do." yack that sounded really weird com ing from my mouth.
The annoyed priest turned to Xavier and said the same thing.

"Do you Xavier Parker take mirabel Collins to be your lawfully wedded wife in-."

"Yes"

Okay before the priest was annoyed but now he is angry because right now he is grinding his teeth againt each other so hard that I could hear it. From the side if my eye I can see pearl glaring an hole into Xavier but he just looked uninterested In everything going on.