Chapter 14: At least one person is happy

Xavier's P.O.V.

You know, there are times in life when you see no end and no beginning, honestly I  don't even play an active role in my life anymore shit just happen and I'm like 'oh this is what we are doing now? Okay.'

Yes I have plans for my life, my business, my family but being married to a girl I've only met once was definitely not part of my agenda.

I wonder what my parent were thinking, the business proposal didn't even benefit us rather it affecting me.

But it's too late to turn back now.

Of course it's too late to turn back i will be married few hours from now.

You should be grateful that they picked somebody so beautiful and cute.

Does that even matter, what if she just want to draw out half of my cash and then divorce me to get the other half.

Not everyone wants your awfully smelling paper you know. I can't wait to see the wedding gown she picked.

Or the one mum picked, mum wouldn't have let her go without picking something satisfying even after I said simple. I don't care what she wears it can even be a white night gown. Who cares?

Say whatever you want but I will be there to watch you drool over her when you see her.

I turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist.

I was about to open the door and walks out when I heard giggling and bed squeaking.

I slowly opens the door the see a little girl probably 4 or 5

The last time you guessed someone's age it was a disaster.

That wasn't my fault, okay.

Yes, it was mine.

I just decided to shut it out, how can I be talking to myself.

I just stood there staring at her I actually find the little girl cute, she is jumping in my bed and giggling saying incoherent words.

At least one person is happy

I walked up to her to stop her from breaking my bed when she sat on the bed catching her breath. When she saw me her eyes widened and she tried to run when I caught her arm and sat her on the bed.

"I-i- I'm really really sorry, mum said i could wonder around then I saw the door was a little tiny bit opened so I entered. I swear i didn't steal any thing I swear." I tried to call her down but it looks like she's not done.

"I swear I didn't steal anything but can I take the bed it soo soft and bouncy but then where will you sleep huh can I just jump on it one last time." She looks at me With a pleading eye i was so tempted to say no but there has to be something like humanity.

I placed her in the middle of the bed asking her to continue while I go dress up.

"Okay That's enough jumping for today princess,"i carried her off the bed and placed her on my lap. "what's your name."

"Reha but just call me ...hmmmm I don't know every one I know called me reha except dad he called me chipmunk. I once asked my mother why she named me reha and she was like 'don't disturbed me', like seriously you disturbed my life when you gave me a name that cannot be shortened." She said using her hands to illustrate how frustrated she is