Chapter11: Stupid Asshole.

Xavier's P.O.V.

"Mum, What took you so long." I said as I saw them walking towards me.

"It been only five minute you ostrich." I rolled my eye at the lame way she tried insulting me.

"Don't roll your eyes at me young man." She said putting both her hand on her hip.

"Whatever, why I'm I here again."

"I said you'll have to meet her, you know, talk to her, get to know her before you get married I'm pretty positive that you don't want to meet your future wife for the first time at the alter." I just stare at her in disbelief

"Are you for real I left an important meeting just for this. You must be kidding me right now." I ran my hand through my hair in frustration.

"No I'm not doing this, I'm leaving. I don't even know why I agreed to this in the first place." I was about to leave when she stopped me and pulled my cheek.

"Xanvy."She said patting me cheek.
Like what her problem with my cheek.

"Mum, don't call me that."I whisper-yelled looking around making sure no one heard. And my dad just chuckled.

"Just talk to her and get to know her, for about thirty minutes, it's won't hurt and you definitely won't regret, she is very beautiful."she winked at me which definitely looked weird. I almost laugh cause she doesn't know how to do it.

I just signed and used my left hand to massage my temple, they never give me a choice.

"Just thirty minutes."I said fimly and walked into the restaurant leaving them behind.

              ♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

I walked into the restaurant just to meet a young girl probably 15 or 16 judging from her height.

Where is the person in meant to meet.

I looked around and found no one other than the little girl sitting down and According to her file the person im meant I meet is 21.

What is she even doing here I thought this place was fully reserved.

I felt weird as she stared at me but I'm used to it

That not even my concern right now where is the person I'm asked to meet.

I decided to call mum.

"Mom where is she? There's no one here."I said in a clearly irritated tone.

"What! What did you mean by she's not there,we left her there."
'May be she went to use the toilet.'i heard my dad say from background.

"I have been waiting here for the past two fucking minute and you are telling me she went to use the toilet. how long does a woman needs in the toilet." I said running my hand through my hair in frustration.

Today isn't my day, is it?

But I'm still bothered knowing the little girl was still staring at me.

Am I missing something here.

"Mum wait, what is she wearing." I asked cautiously. Maybe i was wrong.

"What did you mean by what is she wearing she's the only one there."

"Mum just tell me"I groan

She told me and then I realized................... how can someone be that short at this age.

I walked towards her, staring at her beau- hmm hmm face
Maybe mum was right about something.

But I've seen better.

Liar.

I caught her eyes and our eyes lock,I felt a little commotion in my tummy probably because I've not eaten all day.

Mira's p.o.v

I was still dumbfounded, when we made eye contact It felt like I was being tickled inside my tummy but it probably because I've not eaten all day.

Then he started looking around as if he was looking for something or maybe someone. He made a phone call but I could not even hear what he was saying, I was too distracted by his face, I notice his every move as he ran his hand through his chocolate brown hair, his pretty light brown eye roam about the whole place on confusion. Incoherent words roll perfectly through his-

My breath hitched when he started walking towards me.

Why is it so hot in here. I'm already-

He sat down and he pointedly dropped his phones on the table and a something that looks like a countdown started on one of the phones.

He slowly picked up one o his phone (or may be it was me that slowed down everything in my head ) and crossed legs and started doing something on his phone.

WHAT!!
Is he going to talk cause I'm not, I just embarrassed myself by staring at him so much. Of course he noticed .

I groan and facepalmed internally at the same time.

It been ten minute. Ten fucking minute and the idiot had not said anything yet, like seriously what's he doing here of he wasn't going to talk.

Fifteen

Twenty

Twenty-five

Thirty

Okay that it,

I was about to burst at him when he stood up and packed his things and was about to leave when he turned to me and said

"Tommorow, when you want to pick your dress, pick something very simple, there are only four people invinted."and with that the jerk left, I couldn't even talk his voice did some thing to my stomach which affected my kneel. i just looked at him in shock.

That stupid asshole

He fucking left

You must be kidding me

I did not waste thirty good minute sitting down on that chair staring at his perfectly sculptured face, just for him to walk out on me.

I continued staring at his back thinking of how many different ways i can murder his stupid pretty face till he was out of veiw.

Just few minutes ago you were drooling over him now you want to kill him.
My sub-conscious mocked

As my head finally settles down whatever he just said
Is he crazy , even though I'm not planing on getting married to him but which crazy psycho invite just four people to their wedding.

Holla people
In case you are all wondering she's not that short he's just exaggerating

And of course we all know it's because 'they were hungry' that why they got that feeling,
who dosen't know😁😁😁😁😁

Sarcasm up there👆👆

Ignore my grammatical errors and please vote and comment about your opinion

sayonara❤❤❤

Stay connected😉😉😉😉😉😉