Chapter 18: Dumbo

I wake up plastering a bright smile on my face. I always happen I'll push all my bad emotions somewhere inside me so I can carry on the next day without dying atleast .

I brushed my teeth and repack by hair into a messy bun. I picked my headset and went down stairs hoping not to see Mr. asshole. I guess luck is on my side today cause I really didn't see him.

I don't really know what I'm going to do with my life as of now cause I left my job two days before I got married. So the plan right now is to spoil myself . So I'm here making myself breakfast.

Not a low calorie food for Jasmine or a quick breakfast for dad

I have the opportunity to take it hot and refreshing and no I don't have to take peanut butter sandwich cause I'm rushing to work. A freshly made beef-bacon and omlet with freshly brewed coffee and no not black coffee with zero sugar. Coffee with life that normal people take, the one that tastes heavenly

 Coffee with life that normal people take, the one that tastes heavenly

I danced to the song playing in my headset as I cooked

"HEY!" a very angry voice came and my headset was removed off my head.

"Who are you?" I looked at the source of the very annoying voice a raven-headed woman maybe a little older than me

"I asked you a question little girl."

Little girl

"Who am I?" I asked again just to make sure I heard her right

"So now you're deaf."

"What do you mean 'who am I' should be asking you that who are you." She ignored my question looking behind me.

" She ignored my question looking behind me

"Are you cooking." She gasped. "I only took leave for few days how did I get replaced."

"No wait hold on-"

"What are you wearing did you come here to seduce the boss I know people like you-"

I looked down at the polo shirt and short I wore
"No listen to me calm down-"

But this woman didn't stop, she kept on talking very fast

She gasped again looking behind me
"Is is that pork" she asked pointing at my beacon.

"No it-" I said turning off the stove cause this woman did not seem to be shutting up any time soon.

"Don't you know he dosent take anything that has 'pork' you stupid woman"

"ENOUGH, will you just listen to me and stop calling me names, I let you talk and all you've done since was yell at me and call me names."

"Why won't i yell at you when you can't get a single thing right. first you have the nerve to dance on duty but you also want to feed the boss PORK what was he thinking when he hired someone like you." And no she didn't stop yelling

"I should be asking you the same thing as you can't shut up, how do you manage to cook food without spitting in it." She looked shocked at what I said and finally shut up

"Only if you'd listen to me I'm not your replacement and nobody is losing their jo-"

I didn't notice one particular entry while in an heated argument with the dumb woman in front of me.

She ran to him and started narrating everything he didn't ask her

"How can you hire someone like her to try to replace me i've been working here for how many years now and because i fell sick you want to replace me she insulting me and even wanted to feed you por-"

"Only if you would let me talk or you could read well it boldly written on the can 'beef-bacon'."

"I-" she was about to say some thing when he cut her off.

"Emily" came his very tired deep voice

"She's not a maid..........she......." we both waited patiently for what he was going to say. He used one of his hand to massage his temple.

He looked at me and the air hour knocked out of my lungs his eyes looked very tired with his hair looking messed up and the first three botton of his shirt opens given me a nice veiw

Control your self you are meant to be angry at him.

"She my....wife"

Someone gasp beside me and the colour drained out of her face I couldn't control the smirk that came to my face watching her.

"W-w..wife wh-en di-did - you get married"

"It non of your business Emily and no one must find out about this, if I hear this for anybody else you won't like what I'll do. Is that clear"

"Y-yes s-sir"

"Good" he said as went upstairs without sparing at me another glance.

While the woman beside me seem to be having a mini heart attack I took a deep towards her and she steeped Back she looked down thinking I want to scold her, i can laugh right now wasn't she the one who couldn't control here mouth just now.

I moved closer to her and collected my headset from her hand and turned back without saying a word to her.

Dumbo.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I didn't see Emily or Xavier even after I finished my beakfast that probably because Emily avoided me like a plague.

I decided to spend my whole day watching Netflix but I couldn't help but worry about him.

He didn't eat any thing this morning only locked himself wherever he is right now, this is almost nighttime and he still hasn't eaten anything

Leave him Mira he's going to be fine, he said not to meddle with his business. if he has been doing the same thing before I came then he would be fine.

The day passed by quick after watching Netflix I was too lazy to tour around the house so I decided to do it the he next day. I ate the dinner Emily made before she left and went to bed and not once did I see my dear Husband again through out the day.

I've been thinking and by popular demand I'll be making the chapter in xavier's P.O.V😁😁😁😁

Ignore grammatical error

Vote and comment

~Annyeong
Pronounced: AN- nyeong
Korean for see ya soon

Stay connected 😉😉😉😉😉😉