Chapter 8: Does this mean it a yes

Finally xavier's P.O.V

"Xavier, xavier please wait, listen to me I am your mother I will never want anything bad for you, please think about it." I came to an abrupt stop Think about it

"mum are you serious right now mum we've talked about this and it a no. Not this time mum, you are the one that always told me that marriage is not a joke, I cannot just get married to a random girl just because she is your friend's daughter, why don't you just try to understand."

"Xavier please just••••••••"

"Mum" I said in a calmer tone while I took her hand and sat her down.
"I am still very young but if you are so eager to watch me get married, I am going to look for a girl I will be able to love and I am going to bring her here to you and we will get married but I am not going to get married to a person I know nothing about. This aren't a fantasy story mum this is real life. Okay mum, how well do you know this friend's daughter of yours, have you talk to the girl about this, did she agree to this, you can't just make decision for us just because you guys are friends." I went towards her and hug her tightly. "Please try to understand."

I was about to leave when she stopped me. "Fine, you don't want to do this then do be it but can you at least come over for dinner Tommorow, it been a long time we had dinner together." I sat down next to her and held her hand.

"Mum am sorry for the way I spoke to you just now and yes I will comefor dinner as long as you promise not to bring up this topic again, greet dad for me I won't be able to stay till he arrives " I kissed her cheek and left.

Third person's P.O.V

*At the dining table *

Of course his mother brought up the topic again
But still xavier doesn't agree not even when his father used his birth right to blackmail him

"Who else would you give it to and I have more than enough companies to back it up."he said nonchalantly

"You of all people know very there are more than enough people I can give it to look i am not trying to blackmail you but give it a thought."

"Dad I have thought about it and I am not-"

"No Noah, you cannot do that to get him to do what you want, if he dosen't want to do it so be it, we will find another way out but using your son's birthright to blackmail him is not right. He is grown up now we cannot ask him to do anything for us any more." She looked at him to see if her plan is working she knew he couldn't resist.

"He is not more my little xanvy that will do anything to make his mum happy."

"Mum- - - - - - -"she raised her hand asking him to stop.

"No Xavier, you are right, I can see from your point of view now. You don't want to do this right then don't, let just eat together as a family after a long time, since nowadays you don't even have time to visit us anymore, you are always so busy with work, I understand. So let eat, tell me what you think about the food." Mr. Parker who knew what his wife was doing only smirked and internally praising his wife as xavier stood up from his seat. He went to where his mum was sitting and hugged her.

"Mum why are you talking like this you know i will do anything in the world to keep you happy." He leaned in and peck her on her cheek.
"Hmm hmm hmm" someone clears that i throat "I guess I don't need to be happy." He wiped his fake tears and "you too dad."Xavier smiled and hugged them both.

●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●•

Xavier's P.O.V

I decided to spend the night so I could spend more time with my family. I was in my room when I heard a soft knock, and immediately I knew who it was and what she wanted to talk about.

"Come in mum."

"How did you know it was me" she said while coming In.

"Dad would definitely not knock and the maids are on leave so."

"Smart ass."she said while playfully hitting the back of my head.

We chatted a little before she got to the main deal.

"Xanvy I am so happy that you've decided to spend the night but does this mean.......... "

"Yes mum it not as if you have given me much choice " I rolled my eye.

"Don't say that Xavier, thank you my dear I am so happy. She is so beautiful I am sure you won't regret your decision."

"Who is the she exactly."

"Eathan's daughter."I tried searching my mind for a man named Eathan

"Eathan Collins "

"My business rival."I said in disbelief.

"Xavier Daniel Parker would you just put business aside for one it not all about business."

Can this get any worst.

Well that is all for today

Two chapter in less than 24hrs

I am so proud of myself right now that I am doing a victory dance round the house.

My poor xanvy 😢😢❤😢
Let just hope things dosen't get worst

Anyways don't forget to vote and comment and ignored most of my grammatical errors. Love meeeeee

~Adios~

Stay connected 😉😉😉😉😉😉