The One Where He Offers

Neal burst through the door of the guest house, not stopping until we were in the bedroom. He went to dump me onto the bed, but I kept my arms around his neck, pulling him down with me. 

I playfully bit his bottom lip, eliciting a hiss from him. I grinned against his mouth. Neal's hands roamed my body, following every curve until he found the hem of my shirt. He slid his hand under the fabric. His warm, rough hand sliding along my skin, igniting the flames deep within. 

I still had my legs wrapped around his waist and I squeezed my legs around him tighter, pressing myself against him. I could feel him hard against me. 

"You taunt me," he growled. 

Neal moved his mouth to my neck, leaving open mouthed kisses and small nips along my skin. Everywhere he kissed and licked heat erupted, leaving me wanting more. I tipped my head back, giving him free reign, offering myself up to him. He licked and then kissed the pulse in my neck just as he had done before, and I let out a small moan.

His hands moved my shirt up before he broke the contact between us long enough to dispose of it. He smoothed his hands along my stomach, working them up until he slid his fingers under my bra, brushing along the edge. 

He pulled back, looking into my eyes. 

I unhooked my legs from around his waist, sliding them down the side of his legs. I moved my hands to the sides of his face, sliding them back until my fingers slid into his hair. It was as if his eyes were staring deep into my soul, heating me from the inside out. 

I opened myself up, testing to see if he was opening to me too. I felt a hunger so primal coming from him in waves, and it made heat pool low in my belly. 

I moved to put him under me, my knees on either side of him. I pressed myself to the growing bulge in his pants and pulled his shirt off, needing to feel his bare skin under my touch. I ran my hands down his body, my nails pressing in and leaving small red lines in their wake. 

Neal groaned beneath me, his eyes closed, and I smiled down at him. 

I bent over and ran my tongue along the red marks. I started from the waist of his pants, working myself up the rippling muscles, leaving open mouthed kisses as I moved up his body. 

Neal gripped my hips hard, his fingers digging into me and I left small bites along his skin near his clavicle. 

"Shit, Cyn," he hissed. He pushed his hips up, moving them against me. 

My core throbbed, ready for him. But I wanted to savor this moment. 

I glanced up at him, his half-closed eyes barely meeting mine, and that's when he, the Alpha, my Alpha, tipped his head back and exposed his neck to me. 

My breath hitched at the offering, and the trust that came with it. 

I moved my mouth up, leaving small licks and kisses until my tongue brushed over that throbbing pulse in his neck. I felt the erratic beat against my tongue and couldn't help but wrap my lips around the spot, my teeth biting down gently as his pulse fluttered like a caged bird between my teeth. His hips bucked up against me and I bit down a little harder. 

Whatever barriers were still up between us shattered and I could feel the full force of his desires wash over me. 

I released his neck in a gasp and he rolled us back over, putting himself on top and firmly between my legs. 

I looked up to see my teeth marks along his skin. Proof the Alpha had put his trust in me. 

Neal's ravenous eyes raked over my body before he slid one bra strap down, then the other, before he ripped the fabric of it entirely and tossed it aside.