1.

Voices: "Look he is waking up. Go get the doctor and let his family know he is awake."

Hmm… I started to wake up.  I open my eyes and looked around. Why am I in a hospital bed? Then I suddenly grab my head from a big headache and memories started to play in my head.  So my new name is Daniela Beatrice swan. That's right. I was born as the twin sister of Bella Swan.

The reason I was in this bed was that...

Flashback:

I I was leaving the store on my bike and some people followed me with their trucks.

Guy 1: "Where are you going freak?!"

Guy2: "Yeah, freak girl!"

I just ignored them because I got used to people calling me that.

Then they started to try to scare me by trying to push me onto the side of the road with their truck. I speed up and escaped. They were pissed by yelling curse words at me and speeding right be hide me. Then they hit my bike and made me crash.

Flashback ends.

I checked my body and felt like nothing was broken. "Thank God."

Then suddenly A doctor and Bella came in. Bellas looks like her actress from the movie but she had some tears in her eyes as she walks in and suddenly hug me. Checking my memories. I guess we are pretty close. She stood up for me at times when I got bullied or got talked to behind my back when I was growing up.

" I'm okay Bella, just a few bruises. I'll be fit as a horse in no time."

She stopped hugging me and wiped her tears.

Bella:" I thought I lost you. I hope those guys rot in jail! "

" So, they caught the guys?" I ask.

Bella: "Yes, there was a witness and the cops found them quickly.

" That's good. Where is the so-called "mom" at?" I asked.

Bella:" She with her boyfriend and said she is here soon..."

" I see…"  Yeah, our mother Renée is like the movie but pays more attention to her boyfriend/ Fiancé than us. Especially me since I'm born intersex.

After thirty minutes of talking. She finally showed up.

Renée: "Hey Daniela, looks like you are doing okay."

Doctor: "She will be fine Ms. Dwyer. It is a miracle she didn't get anything broken but just a few big bruises. She can be released in the next couple of days to make sure nothing wrong with her"

Renée: "That's good. This is another reason for you two to go stay with your dad for next year. While Daniela can get away from here, and I can go spend time with my fiancé."

I looked at her. " Yeah, let's do that. I haven't seen the old man for a while. Are you coming, Bella?"

Bella nodded her head.

Renée: "Alright, Bella and I will leave you to get some rest."

After they left. I got up to the restroom to see what I look like. I was surprised at what I looked like. Furthermore, Madeline pesh in child form. My body was in pretty good shape from what my memories tell me. I worked out in different martial arts to defend myself when I got bullied and it seems that I can skip grades but can't because of Renée my mother who think that I should stay because of my twin sister and it seems that I'm doing investment in secrets.

I went and sit back on the bed. He did say I going to awaken my witch and werewolf side after my remember of my past life memory but first I need to practice occlumency to protect my mind from any mind reader especially the Edward who doesn't respect privacy. 

If I remember correctly in Harry Potter movie Occlumency is the act of magically closing one's mind against Legilimency or in other term Mind reader. It can prevent a Mind readers from accessing one's thoughts and occlumency can control feeling's of the person practicing it. A person who practises this art is known as an Occlumens.

'Make it blank and calm,' I told myself. With a quiet mind, a person could then repel the Legilimency attack by disarming, shielding or hexing their opponent.

I meditate for a few hours and I fell more calm and my mind feel a bit more focus than before, after an hours of meditating make me feel free.

"That's a bit refreshing, I should check my other magic" I said to my self.

I stop doing magic since I still couldn't it full power

"This is going to be a fun world": With a big smile forming on my face.