12.

DANIELA POV.

I yawn and looked around trying to remember what happened Last night.

'Ah! That's right, after I finished everything in the basement, I was mentally exhausted and slump to the bed' I thought making me sigh.

I get out of my bed and went to the bathroom and freshen up. I dress since I still have school making me groan.

'I hate school, I don't learn anything anymore, the only thing that's keeping me their is my mate' I thought with a irritated sigh.
(My outfit 👇)

I get downstairs and see dad and Bella eating breakfast already and I was about to walk out the door when I heard dad's voice

"Dani shouldn't you eat breakfast first before you go to school" Dad said.

I smile at him and said " it's fine dad, Im not really in a mood to be in the same room as someone there" I said while glaring at Bella at the last part of my statement making Bella shrink in her seat at her twin's glare which dad noticed.

"I am just gonna eat at the carver cafe on my way to school, so it's fine" I said while giving him a smile.

"Okay sure, be careful" Dad sigh.

"Will do, Dad" I said to him while smiling and walk out the door and went towards my car speed up.

THIRD POV.

"What happened?" Charlie asked while looking at his daughter with questioning look.

"What do you mean, dad" Bella asked nervously.

"Daniela glare at you, which she never did that ever so it means something happened, am I right?" Charlie said while raising his eyebrow.

"I don't know what your talking about dad" Bella said looking nervous.

Charlie was about to open his mouth to say something when Bella suddenly stand up.

"You know dad, Im just gonna go" Bella said and went out of the house and walk towards her car and speed to school.

Charlie just sigh and shook his head and said "I hope whatever it is I hope they can fixed it"

DANIELA POV.

I drive towards the cafe and ordered myself a food.