19.

DANIELA POV.

I began to wake up after I hear the sound of my alarm and get up to take a shower while I was thinking about last night and how it feels warm being in that kind of family since I don't remember my life before I reincarnated and even here because of Renee and Bella, I don't really have a good impression on them since Renee is so immature and after what she had done to me and Bella is because of her character in the movie but I try my best to get a along with even thought she is a bitch to me sometimes and there is Dad Charlie, I love him, I do it just that he is always awkward and it's hard sometimes to talk to him.

I finished my thoughts after I'm done taking a shower. I turn off the water that is running through my naked body and grab a towel to cover my self before I went to my closet to get ready on my class.

 I turn off the water that is running through my naked body and grab a towel to cover my self before I went to my closet to get ready on my class

(My outfit ☝️)

After I finished dressing I made my way downstairs but when I was about to get down someone grab me making me turn around quickly and see who dares grab me and see Bella standing in front of me looking nervous while holding me making me yank my hand.

"What do you want Bella" I asked harshly making Bella flinch a bit.

"I ac-actually w-want to as-ask som-something" Bella stutter while playing with her fingers as a sign of nervousness.

"What is it" I ask coldly.

"Y-your at the C-cullens house l-last night" Bella ask nervously.

"Yes, so" I said impatiently.

"Is Edward there" Bella finally ask.

"No" I said while scoffing and leave immediately before she could ask another question, 'I can't believe that the first time she is talking to me it's about Edward not even thinking of apologizing to the thing that she said to me'

I walked downstairs and see Dad eating his breakfast while watching tv.

"Hi Dad, good morning" I said with a small smile on my face.

"Good morning sweetie, how's your sleep" Dad ask.

"Good actually" I said while I make my self a sandwich.

"Not going to eat breakfast first" Dad asked after seeing me about to leave.

"It's fine, I already made myself a sandwich, anyway bye Dad, love you Dad " I said in a hurry.

"Love you too sweetie and be safe" Dad shouted.

"I will" I shout back before I get into my car and drive myself to school while eating my sandwich knowing that it's not enough 'sigh, I'm just gonna eat at the cafeteria'.

ROSALIE POV.

Few Hour Ago

I come across a black bear and jump on him breaking his neck before draining him dry after draining the bear I started thinking about the kiss last night it may not be on the lips but it still is a kiss anyway.

I speed through the house and made my way to my room to take a shower and clean myself for the school.

As I was heading downstairs I was meet by my siblings who is in the living room playing or reading magazines as I was about to sit when Alice came to.

"Rose you should prepare a sandwich for your mate" Alice said.

"Why? What did you see?" Rosalie snap her head towards her and ask quickly.

"It's seems like Bella and Dani are still not on good term to the point that she is actually not eating enough whenever Bella was close to her"  Alice said in worry for her new friend/sister.

"What!" Rosalie yelled with worried look on her face.

"okay, I'm gonna ask Esme for help" Rosalie get up while walking to the kitchen knowing that her adopted mother heard it all.

"Can you help me Esme" Rosalie ask.

"Sure sweetheart, But you have to ask how it was okay, I want always wanted someone to eat the food I'm going to make" Esme said with a warm smile.

"Sure Esme" Rosalie said with a smile.

Rosalie and Esme started making a sandwich and a lunch to for lunch break to.

THIRD POV.

Daniela arrive at the school and park beside the Cullen's and sit back while groaning from hunger.

'Stupid Bella, Stupid me for forgetting that I'm a werewolf and I need a lot of food' I think while I dropped my head to the wheel and sigh 'I even forget to stop by the cafe to get atleast an extra food'

The Cullen's hear her groaning making them worried about her health.

Rosalie grab the sandwich and went towards Daniela's car and knock on her widow startling Daniela.

Daniela turn around to see who it was and saw Rosalie outside of her car making her open the door of her car.

"Hey Rosie, Good morning" Daniela said with a smile ignoring her stomach.

Rosalie didn't respond and just hand out the paper bag with sandwich.

"What's this" Daniela ask curiously.

"Sandwich, You look like your about to die from hunger so I'm giving this to you" Rosalie said with a teasing in the end.

"I'm not hung-" Daniela was cut by her stomach rumbling making her embarrassed.

The Cullen's stifle their laughter except for Emmet who laugh loudly.

Rosalie chuckle and said teasingly " So your not hungry"

Daniela blushed in embarrassment before snatching the sandwich from Rosalie and mumble "Shut up"

Daniela is eating the sandwich before Rosalie suddenly speaks "Why are you even hungry today anyway"

"Nothing just a normal siblings fight" Daniela said while shrugging her shoulder.

Rosalie hum and Daniela continue eating until it's done after eating she suddenly asked "This is really good, who made it anyway" 

"Esme and I cooked that" Rosalie said with a bit of a pride.

Daniela looked at Rosalie who looked so cute right now and begin chuckling.

"What you don't believe me" Rosalie look mad thinking that her don't believe her.

"I believe you, it's just you look so cute right now" Daniela said to her with a bright smile making Rosalie flustered.

Before the two of them could say anything the Bell suddenly ring making them get to their classes immediately.