10.

DANIELA POV.

After hanging out with the Cullens in the cafeteria, I went to my classes and I just find them boring ' sigh, having a high IQ is sometimes not fun since I already knew everything ' I thought to myself.

The time have past and it's already time for my music class.

I walked in the room and sit on my seat and turn my head to Rosalie who is sitting next to me with a smile " Hi Rosie"

Rosalie smile at me and said " Hi to you too Dani"

We continue staring at one another when we are interrupt by a cough sound and looked at Emmett.

"You should go see a doctor for your throat, maybe you already have a problem with it" I said to Emmett sarcastically.

Emmett playfully glared at me and said " you know we are also here right" gesture to the rest.

"Oh right! Hi Alice, jasper and Charlotte" I said smiling and wave to them who wave back at me too.

"Hey! What about me" Emmett asked.

"Who are you again" I asked prentending to think.

"Dude not cool, I'm Emmett " Emmett tell me with a bit of whine.

"Oh right sorry! For someone who is tall as a steroids you don't stand up to much" I said in fake sympathy.

"Hey!" Emmett said in offense making me laugh at him along with his siblings.

"Babe, your supposed to be on my side" Emmett whine to Charlotte.

Charlotte pat his cheeks and said with a smile " sorry baby but you gotta admit that was funny"

Hearing this Emmett pouted Even more making me laughed harder at him ' for someone who is tall and muscular as him he is a big softly ' I thought to myself.

"Sorry I'll stop teasing you, Hi Emmett" I said to him making him smile at me.

The rest are watching are banter back and forth with a smile specially Rosalie who is happy that her mate is getting along with her family until our teacher come making us stop with our doing and focus on the class.

While I'm listening to the Mr.Rogers teaching even if I already knew everything and then suddenly I feel Rosalie's hand brushed past mine making me steal a glance at her and see that she is also stealing a glance at me making us look away from each and I just hold her hand firmly and steal a glance at her and see that she is startled but didn't do anything against it making me smile more.

' Her hand are not what I was expecting since I know that it's supposed to be cold and hard like a stone but they are soft and warm, maybe because were mate so that's what Im feeling ' I thought.

Before I Know it the class are already done making me hesitate leaving her hand.

I sigh and stand up from my sit and pack my stuff in my bag.

Emmett sling his arm around me and ask " what your next class"

"I don't have a class next, so I'm just gonna go to the library for a while till school end" I said to him while taking his arm off me.

I turn around and look at Rosalie and asked " can I take you to your next class, since I don't have a next class"

Rosalie smile and nod making me beamed and take her books in her arm and escort her outside but before that she turn around with a smile and said to the rest of the Cullens " see you later guys "

They just wave and bye to me too.

THIRD POV.

We can see Daniela and Rosalie Walking and holding hands to each other.