13.

DANIELA POV.

After I finished my sketching about my mate Rosalie, the bell rang making me pick up my stuff and get down to my car's roof and before I went to my class I remember something.

I turn my attention to Rosalie and her family and see that they already went to their perspective class.

'I was hoping to take Rosalie to her class' I thought while sighing longingly before shrugging it off and went to my class not before giving a glance towards my sister Bella.

'I just hope that she wouldn't end up like the fanfiction I read about her being a bitch or become too obsessed to the point that she doesn't think about anything else other than being an immortal especially now that she is my sister, I hate to fight my own sister if it's comes to that' I thought while feeling pain, regret and sadness all at once.

I turn around and went to my class and went through it without listening since I already knew what they we're teaching.

I finished all my classes with bored out of my mind and was about to go to the cafeteria when ' sigh, this is the moment where I regret wishing for high IQ' I thought depressingly before brightened up after thinking of something ' I should re-create every Tony Stark's inventions and sell them, I couldn't sell them before because it's too advanced for the year but maybe I can sell them step by step and I should also re-create some songs from my original world but before that I should add another room for my music' I thought while skipping happily through corridor.

I went towards the cafeteria when I hear someone calling me as I turn around and saw Alice waving at me cheerfully along with the rest of the Cullens who is either smiling or grinning at me making me chuckle in amusement and wave back to Alice who is skipping towards me.

"Hey, Dani!" Alice said cheerfully while hugging me tightly.

"Too tight Alice" I said feigning my breath making Alice stop hugging me and looked at me apologetic expression making wave it off.

' I really don't feel anything but they don't need to know that'  I thought amusingly.

"You should calm down for a bit Alice" Charlotte said while shaking her head with a small smile knowing her sister to well.

"Sorry" Alice said smile sheepishly making jasper chuckle at her and drop his arm around her mate's shoulder and pull her closer and kiss her forehead making Alice smile brightly.

"Guys there's single here, stop flexing your relationship" I said jokingly while playfully gag.

"You wouldn't be single if you just start courting our sister over here" Emmett scoff.

I blush a bit and glance towards Rosalie who is already looking at me flustered then glare at Emmett who is just grinning at me making me smirk a little having an idea.

"Are you talking about Charlotte because I don't mind" I said amusingly while looking at Charlotte upside down.

"She's mine" Emmett growl at me and hug Charlotte from behind possessively making me and Charlotte shared a look and chuckle at him and mock surrender at him.

"Shame Charlotte is beautiful" I said while winking at Charlotte teasingly.

"Yeah shame" Charlotte said playing along making Emmett pout.

"Babe!" Emmett whine.

"But I'll pass, I am already happy with this man child of mine" Charlotte said while looking at Emmett lovingly making Emmett brightened and kiss his mate and Charlotte to kiss back.

"Hey!, were still here, have some respect, will you" I said in disbelief making them stopped kissing and Emmett to looked at me smugly and making me rolled my eyes playfully.

I just scoff and look towards Rosalie who had a stoic look on her face making me worried and went closer towards her.

ROSALIE POV.

I keep a stoic face after hearing the conversation ' I know that she is totally not flirting with my sister and just teasing Emmett but I can't help but feel jealous about the whole conversation' I thought while biting my bottom lips.

I was broken out off my thought when I heard my mate said "Are you okay Rosie"

I look at her and give a strained smiled and said " yeah, ofcourse Im fine, why wouldn't I be"

My mate look at me suspiciously and then suddenly grabbed my hand getting my by Surprised.

THIRD POV.

Daniela grab Rosalie's hand and turn to the other Cullens and said " can I borrow your sister for today"

The Cullens are giving me a teasing look and a Knowing look.

"Sure, just make sure you don't do anything that I would do for sure" Emmett said teasingly while looking at her mate with love and a bit of lust making Charlotte just grin knowingly.

Daniela just rolled her eye and look at jasper who nodded and Alice who is smiling brightly giving me a knowing look.

'she probably see what is going to happen ' Daniela thought while giving them a wave goodbye and start dragging Rosalie outside in the parking lot and walk towards my car.

"Wait, where are we going" Rosalie asked.

Daniela didn't answer and just opened the car door and urge her to go inside.

Rosalie just crossed her arms and look at her mate and said "I'm not going inside your car if you don't tell me where are we going"

Daniela just smile at her teasingly and said "that's a secret now hop on"

Rosalie just looked at her and didn't say anything making Daniela sigh and said sincerely "just hop on, don't worry Im not going to do anything bad"

Rosalie just looked at her and smile a little while climbing her car and said "This better be worth it when you basically asking me to skip class"

Daniela smile at her mate and went inside the car and said teasingly "careful about your words, I would start thinking that Rosalie Hale the ice queen is your scared to skip class"

Rosalie rolled her eyes and scoff "I'm not afraid of skipping a class"

Daniela looked at her seriously and move closer to her making Rosalie hitch a breath at her face closer towards Rosalie who is surprised by her action and see her mate look at her lips ' is-sh-e gon-na ki-ss me' Rosalie thought nervously and start closing her eyes wait for her mate to Kiss her until she heard a click sound.

Rosalie opened her eyes and see that she had a seat belt on her and see her Daniela looking at her with a knowing look smirk making Rosalie feels frustrated and embarrassed.

"What are you thinking Rosie" Daniela teased and for  Rosalie to glared at her making Daniela chuckle.

"Don't worry if you want a kiss all you have to do is asked" Daniela said with a smirk.

"Shut up" Rosalie muttered while turn her head away embarrassingly.

"Don't be embarrassed, Im honored that the ice queen who rejected every boy in school want to kiss a peasant like me" Daniela said with a smirk.

"Just drive" Rosalie hissed in flustered.

"As you wish, my lady" Daniela said while winking at Rosalie and speed away from school to their destination.