2.

DANIELA POV.

Time flew by and few years have pass since I reincarnated here and I already learn to control my powers it's hard actually but it's worth it and I can control my werewolf side it actually hurt when I first transform on full moon and I was lucky because I can control my werewolf side and I was conscious to know what I'm doing.

I actually won many martial arts tournament and I build a company from the money that I earn and named it El-Corp originally specialized in the manufacture of pesticides, fertilizer and other agricultural products, but has since diversified into many different areas, specializing in biotechnology, weapons technology, communications, electronics, pharmaceuticals, and many other branches of technology and also for entertainment.

Nobody knows that I own the El-Corp other than my dad charlie and he is very supportive and proud of my achievements.I also do some modeling which makes me popular.

Right now we are back to the forks as  I saw Charlie he is the same as the actor has a mustache and straight dark brown hair, he was wearing his police uniform I had the same personality and I have a photographic memory so I remember everything I gave my new dad a hug.

"Hi dad so how are you doing "I greeted him, he gave a slight smile he really is happy to see both me and Bella.

"I'm good thanks" he hugged me back.

Look how much both of you have grown, " he replied in a slightly awkward manner 'Bella definitely takes after him' I thought with amusement as he looked at Bella.

Bella shrugged, said"Hi Charlie" in the same awkward manner that was the only thing she said and she gave dad an awkward hug.

'I really need to correct her, on that, I won't force her but I will ram some facts into her head that's for sure.' I thought.

I really didn't want to hear their awkward conversation I left to go sit in the police cruiser while I slightly looked back, I can see Bella giving a look as if I betrayed her I smirked at that.

On the way the atmosphere was so awkward. I knew no matter what I say with two highly awkward people it won't change a thing. I tuned them out I was looking at the town it really has changed little.

We reached our home, I guess it just like I remember it the same as before not much has changed I took my luggage as did Bella who walk in her room.

"I'm sorry Dani but you're room is already at the attic" dad said with apologizetic look.

"It's fine dad, I'm just gonna decorated it and it's room already" I said with him in a smile and understanding look.

Dad smile at me and give me a hug and said " sorry a again princess but if you need any help just call for me okay?"

I just nodded and go to the attic to and see that it's spacious and began cleaning and decorating it.
(The result 👇)