6.

DANIELA POV.

I begin walking towards my next class which is music class ' it's good thing I remember some of the song in my past life and most of them don't exist here' I thought.

I knocked on the door waiting until the teacher said come in.

Once I walked in I can feel all eyes on me especially Rosalie Hale's gaze. And noticed that all the Cullen's are in this class.

"Ah!, You must be the new student. I'm Mr. Rogers, give me the slip so I can sign it while I'm at it please introduce yourself to the class" Mr.Rogers said with kind smile.

'at least his not like Mr.Mason' I thought before nodding my head and give him the slip before facing the class while the teacher signs my slip.

"Hello, I'm Daniela Beatrice Swan, 17 years old and please call me Dani" I said with a smirk on my face.

"Here you go, Ms.swan. Does anyone have questions for Ms.swan? Raised your hand please. Pick 3 of them" Mr.Rogers said.

Immediately almost everyone raised their hand. I wasn't surprised at given that this town is small and in the movie everyone here was curious to all the new person. I just randomly picked one of the boys to ask me questions.

THIRD POV.

"Why did you and your sister move to forks" The boy asked curiously.

"Personal reasons " Daniela said while rolled her eyes. Then picked a random girl to ask.

"Are a model?" The girl asked.

Daniela looked surprised and asked "how did you know"

"I am a big fan of yours, actually" the girl said shyly.

Everyone was taken back that she is a famous model and everyone look at her carefully and recognized her as a model in Victoria secrets.

The Cullen's was shock at the information and recognized her too making Alice excited at the thought about another shopping partner.

"Holy shit Rose, your mate is a model in Victoria secrets" Charlotte whisper to Rosalie who is busy staring at her mate and nodded absentmindedly.

"Rose you have a drooling" Emmett tease her sister and friend.

Rosalie snap at her daze and wipe her drool and touched their is nothing making her realize that he is teasing her only and glare Coldly at him making him mock back away with a grin.

Daniela continue picked another random girl to ask.

"Are you single?" The girl trying to flirt with Daniela.

Daniela looked surprised but hid it quickly and glanced at the blonde haired beauty and said with a smirk "yes, I am"

Everyone squeal and Cheer except for the Cullen's obviously especially girls, while the Cullen's boys snicker at Rosalie's annoyed reaction from all of this and glaring at the girl who asked.

"Ok everyone calm down. Ms.Swan sit beside Ms.Hale, Ms.Hale raised your hand please" Mr.Rogers said.

Daniela saw her and smirk a little and walked towards her to sit beside her and introduce herself in her mate.

"Daniela Beatrice Swan, Dani for short, pleasure to meet you Ms.Hale" Daniela said offering her hand to shake.

"Rosalie Hale" Rosalie replied and shake her hands but was surprised by her mate's next move.

Daniela take her hand and kiss it at the top of her palm taking her by surprised and flustered making Daniela smirk and chuckle at what State she's in and start listening to the teacher.

The Cullen's saw it and have different reactions Alice and Charlotte are almost squealing at the cute gesture of two, Jasper who is trying to calm her mate with his gift, Emmett who is grinning like a child and Edward who is brooding as always.

DANIELA POV.

I was listening to the teacher even if I didn't have to until the teacher calls me.

"Ms.Swan if it's not a bother to much, we would like to see your extended talent in music if you don't mind" Mr.Rogers said nicely.

"Sure sir" I replied shrugging my shoulders while I stand up and see a piano, walked towards the piano and sit on it.

I turn to looked at the teacher and asked " is there specific genre?"

"No need, anything is fine" Mr.Rogers said.

' I should try the song in my world, but what's song' I thought and steal a glance at Rosalie and turn back at the piano and genuinely smile a little.

CULLEN POV.

The Cullens noticed her stealing glance at Rosalie when she is thinking the song making them look at Rose who looked like going to blush if she can making them smile seeing Rosalie looked like a normal human who is in love.

Then looked and see that it's starting and getting ready to listen.

The Cullen's was entrance by her heavenly voice and it seems that it's not like them everyone in the room is also frozen in the spot too.

Rosalie was over the moon because she felt like the song is for her making her death heart almost skip a beat.

Alice, jasper and Charlotte, Emmett are holding in each other's mate's hand and looked at their perspective mate in a loving way and smile at the song.

Edward is brooding more about her mate and everything.

THIRD POV.

After the song was finished everyone was speechless at first then begin clapping at the song and the her voice.

After clapping Mr.Rogers asked " that was a wonderful voice, but your song on the other hand is new to me, where did you heard that"

"I actually wrote it" Daniela lied smoothly knowing that the song that she sing is not from this world.

Everyone in the class was shock none more than the Cullen's at how talented she is.

"You are talented Ms.Swan" Mr.Rogers said in shock after hearing that.

"Thank you sir" Daniela said and getting up and walked to her seat and sit beside her mate who is looking at her intensely.

"That was a beautiful song Ms.swan" Rosalie said with a smile while clapping a bit.

"Thank you, Ms.Hale and please call me Dani" I said while wink at her at the end.

Rosalie rolled her eyes at that but said "then you should call me Rosalie then"

"Sure Rosie" Daniela said with a smirk.

Rosalie feels a butterfly in her stomach, looked at her and asked in amusement "Rosie"

"Yes, I'm gonna call you that from now on" Daniela replied.

They continue chatting until the bell ring making Daniela packed her stuff in her bag and looked at Rosalie and take her hand and brought it to her lips to kiss it and said with a smirk "it was nice meeting you again Rosalie Hale" and left Rosalie who froze from the spot.

Rosalie was snap out of her frozen state when her siblings began talking.

"You have a perfect mate, Rosie" Emmett said with a teasing tone.

Rosalie snap at him and glare at him and "Don't call me Rosie"

"What, but your mate calls you that" Emmett said with a pout.

"Because she's my mate that's we why she is allowed to call me that not you" Rosalie glared at him more and walked away from her siblings.

"Wow, she is whipped already" Edward said making the test nodded and begin walking out too.