9.

ROSALIE POV.

I was looking at my mate and then looked at our joint hands making me feel warm and smile a little.

I feel my mate stop and look and see that we already at my class making me sigh in disappointment that we have to be apart already.

"You know if it's fine with you, maybe we can sit at lunch together, if that's okay with you of course" Daniela Said  nervously and looked at me with hopeful eyes making me smile and think ' she looks cute looking all nervous '.

"Sure" I said with a smile, making her beamed at me while I hold back my chuckle and thinking ' she looked like a child that is going to get her favorite present '

"Okay, I'll see you later" Daniela said with a cheerful smile and wave making me chuckle and wave back at her.

I went inside the classroom and see that everyone is looking at me with a shock expression making me glared at them causing them to turn away immediately and went to my seat and wait for launch time to spend sometime with my mate.

DANIELA POV.

I go to my class with a beaming smile in my face making the students who see me confused or blushing at my smile but I couldn't careless about them since my mate just accept spending time with me alone.

THIRD POV.

Rosalie was seen getting out of her last class before lunch time and walking on the cafeteria with a smile and excited feeling about spending sometime with her mate but suddenly someone pulled her making her snap out of her daydream and ready to glare at the person who interrupt her thoughts.

Rosalie turn around and see her siblings standing behind her and looking at her with a weird look except Alice who is smiling excitedly and practically bouncing already knowing what is happening to their sister.

"Can we come Rose" Alice pleaded.

"No" Rosalie suddenly denied.

"Pleeaasseee" Alice pleaded again while hugging Rosalie.

"I said No, Alice" Rosalie Said sternly.

"Come on we also want to get to her you know, So Please " Alice said with her puppy eyes making Rosalie groan and give in with a nod.

Alice beamed at this and let out a squeal making her mate jasper try to calm her down but a bit confused.

"Uhm, what is happening here" Charlotte asked.

"Yeah, we wanna know too, you know" Emmett said with a grin.

"Rosalie was going to have lunch with Daniela and I wanna talk to her on person and to all of us to get to know her better" Alice explain in excitement.

"Are you sure that's a good idea, babe" jasper asked worriedly.

"Yeah, I don't think this is a good idea either" Charlotte said.

"Don't worry it's fine, I already seen this" Alice reassured them making them nod but hesitately except for Rosalie who is sighing in disappointment that she couldn't spend sometime alone with her mate.

The Cullen family continue Walking towards the door in cafeteria and already seeing Daniela waiting for Rosalie.

Rosalie smile at her and begin walking towards her.

Daniela looked up to see Rosalie approaching to her making her straightened her back and said " Hi Rosie it's good seeing " she was cut off guard seeing her siblings behind her.

"Uhm, can my siblings go with us" Rosalie asked a bit nervous.

Daniela was a bit disappointed but masked it immediately with a smile so no one could caught it but unfortunately for her the Cullens caught it and said " of course that's fine"

DANIELA POV.

As we walked inside I can feel everyone looking at us but more specifically me in shock expression ' I can understand their shock expression since the Cullens are known for not talking to outsider much but me who is a new girl talking and going to eat lunch to them is really a big gossip '

I seat to a chair with a Cullens, Charlotte suddenly started talking.

"Hey, Dani since we haven't known each other can we asked you a couple of questions to get to know each other" Charlotte asked in curiousity and I can see from the corner of my eye that everyone of them is curious especially Rosalie about me.

I just shrug a little and said" sure, no problem " hearing my response they smile at me.

"So what brought you in this small town? " Charlotte asked.

"Personal reasons but you could say that we wanted to spend some time with our dad seeing we didn't see him after so many years." I said as I put a food in my mouth.

"Is it true that you are a model in Victoria secrets " Alice asked in a genuine curiousity.

"Why, do you think I'm lying " I teased her.

"NO I mean it's not like that " Alice said explaining in a panicked tone and me staring at her in amusement and laugh a little a her making her pout at me.

"That's not funny" Alice said while pouting making me laughed even more.

"Well that is pretty funny to me " I said while wiping a few tears from laughing and Rosalie smack me in the head making me look at her and rubbed the spot where she smack me.

" That's hurt woman, What was that for " I said with a whine to her and a pout ' it's not really hurt much seeing my transition every full moon is much more painful but I will give her a doubt of benefit ' I thought in amusement. And I can see Rosalie rolled her eyes at me but you could see a bit of twitch on her lips upward.

"Just answer her please " Rosalie said.

I robbed my head and said with a smile" yes I'm a model in Victoria secrets "

Alice squeal at me and asked excitedly "If you go shopping, can I please shop together "

I said a bit unsure " sure "

After I said that she squeal and bounce to hug me and keep saying thank you to me and moved back to her seat.

I was taken back about her sudden excitement and I remember that she is extreme when it came to shopping but decided to mess with her a bit and lean down towards Rosalie who suddenly tense of my sudden action making me smirk internally and whisper to her ear while looking at Alice " why do I suddenly feel scared for a second there" I whisper with a foreign confused and a bit of scared.

Rosalie was amused of what I said and I know that everyone heard me whisper that since Alice suddenly cross her arms and pout, and jasper who is consoling her mate but you could see a bit of a smile in his face, and Charlotte who covered her mouth to hold back her laughter, and Emmett who is face is in the neck of her mate to stop his self from laughing but you could see his shoulder shaking a little.

Rosalie just pat my cheek with gave me a sympathy smile and said " it's fine your going to survive "

I'm confused about it and think ' sure enough I'm sure the movie and those fanfics that I read about Alice who is super extreme about shopping is just exaggerated, and besides I'm a tribrid I won't be exhausted in a few shopping trip ' little did I know that I'm going to regret my decision.

Unknown to me that there is a sister who is looking at me with so much envy.