4.

DANIELA POV.

I woke up early the next day. I went to Bella's room to see if she's woken up by the looks of an empty bed yes, it seems she did, I went down to see what everyone is doing by the looks of it Bella is cooking and dad is watching a match.

I get a cup of coffee and while I was drinking, I asked Bella, "How do you feel about your first day in forks high Bella"

"You know how I feel in the middle of the semester in a new school, I feel nervous, I guess" Bella replied with a small smile.

I was thinking about how bella in the movie will be the center of attention, boys will be attracted like a moths to a flame. I groan at that. what can anyone blame me? she is my twin sister, I greeted dad with a good morning, I know he is not a talker, so I went to take a shower then came down.

To see dad and Bella having a conversation and Bella was smiling, I guess yesterday's rant worked. I went to them and made a small talk while eating breakfast while dad was already getting ready for work while bella and I were getting ready for high school.
(I wore👇)

I even saw bella telling dad, "Goodbye, dad and stay safe"

I give dad a hug and told him goodbye, I saw dad had a huge smile on his face, I give bella a thumbs up, for which bella smiled at me.

While heading out, I told her " Today whole eyes are going to be on you and I so don't get overwhelmed, and Bella I will be next to you until you enter your class that is"

I get in my car and drive to school. I reached the school it was just like the movie. I park my car and get out and looked around to see most people's eyes we're on me ' man it's really overwhelming when all eyes are on you if you're not use to it, lucky for me I'm use to it by now because of my modeling'

I waited for Bella's truck to come. I was looking in the opposite direction of the school. I can feel a lot of eyes on me, I saw Bella's truck, As soon bella parked her truck. I came towards her I heard a comment.

"Nice ride" A boy snickered. Bella saw that I'm getting angry shook her head saying not to do anything.

'I'm very protective older sister that's for sure' I thought sarcastically.

I gave the guy a death glare, the guy seemed to flinch at my hard glare and back off eventually.

'Pussy' I thought to myself.

I followed bella as we entered the school she was looking through her class schedule I saw Erik just like the movie he was Asian decent-brown eyes, and poor complexion Erik's hair is so long it covers his forehead he was introducing himself to bella and I "your Isabella swan and Daniela Beatrice swan the new girls right, hi I'm Erik the eyes and ears of this place anything you need a tour guide, lunch date, and shoulder to cry on"