14.

THIRD POV.

Daniela is driving in some unknown place with one hand while the her other hand are holding Rosalie's hand who is looking outside the window.

"Where are we going" Rosalie asked.

Daniela give her a side glance and lean towards her and whisper in her ear teasingly " that's a secret darling~"

Rosalie ignore the shiver in delight that is running through her spine from feeling her mate's hot breath so close to her ear to just glare at her and turn her head away and cross her arms unknown to Rosalie she started pout in front of her mate.

While pouting Rosalie see a flash on her making her turn around and sees a phone in Daniela hand and can be seen took a picture of her.

"Damn, I should have turn off my flash before I clicked" Daniela cursed under her breath of her carelessness.

"What are you doing?" Rosalie question.

Daniela grinned and show her the picture that she took earlier that left Rosalie completely embarrassed.

"You look cute white pouting, do you know that" Daniela said while grinning at her mate who is looking more embarrassed.

"Wha- what are you talking about, Im not pouting, besides I never pout" Rosalie denied.

"The picture does say, other wise" Daniela said with a smirk while putting her phone back through her pocket making Rosalie glare at with a bit of red in her ears.

'she looks like an angry chipmunk with her glare" Daniela thought in amusement.

"Delete that picture" Rosalie demand.

"No" Daniela instantly replied.

"Wha- why!" Rosalie asked.

"Because you look cute there so Im not going to delete it, and you should give up, your not gonna win" Daniela said while giving her a smile making Rosalie huff and turn her head opposite of her mate making Daniela chuckle at her mate's childish behavior.

'She look so cute when she behave like a childish person instead of her cold and aloof expression' Daniela thought with a small smile while giving her a side glance.

Meanwhile with Rosalie who is in her own thought ' I can't believe I acted like that, I'm not usually like this' Rosalie thought while taking a unnecessary deep breath ' it's seems that I only acted like this because my mate is close to me, I can't believe that I have this kind of personality that I don't know' Rosalie thought while giving her mate a side glance who is focusing on driving 'it seems like my mate is taking out the personalities that I don't have or hidden' Rosalie thought before giving out a small genuine smile. 'this wasn't so bad'

The two of fell in a comfortable silence.

DANIELA POV.

After are comfortable silence I park my car outside the forest so that we can walk there.

Rosalie seemed to noticed that we already stopped.

"We're here" Rosalie asked while looking around.

"Not yet" I replied and Walk out of the car went to the other side of the car and Open it for her.

Rosalie looked amused and take my hand and said amusingly "Thank you kind Miss"

"Your welcome My lady" I replied with a smirk and curtsey making Rosalie chuckle at my display.

"So where are we going" Rosalie asked while we started walking.

"Secret" I replied looking at her seductively while lifting my index finger towards my lips making Rosalie flustered and making me chuckle in amusement.